Messages and check the addresses and mobile number you have listed in Send & Receive. Click on Accounts and select your iMessage account. First, you need to turn on iMessage on your iPhone. One of the largest issues I see people complain about is the verification issue. ; Further you click on and If everything is ok then you are able to see your phone numbe under . Make sure it’s the same account you used on your Mac. Before you could add your phone number to the Messages app on your Mac or on any of your other Apple devices, you must first activate it on your iPhone in the following way: On your iPhone, open the Settings app and open Messages. If you don't see your phone number, get help with your settings or contact Apple Support. Tap on an email or phone number to enable. Switching on FaceTime and iMessage. To check if iMessage is turned on for your device, go to Settings > Messages > iMessage. 4. Even under "caller ID" in iMessage it has a check mark next to my phone number and no check mark by my email. 5. Step 2: Check for a good Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Erase all Contents and Settings Step 3 Turn iMessage On and wait. If your iMessage problem is that it’s grey-out, delect your emails, redo step two, and return to make sure your number is checked.You should also be able to reselect your email, if desired. While iMessage is a great service that lets iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac users correspond for free with any other iOS user, it can also be a bag of hurt at times. When I turn iMessage off, it's back to normal (obviously). iMessage is temporarily unavailable on your device or your recipient’s device. The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device. Go to General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Hmm. Go back to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is turned on. If you see the “Use your Apple ID for iMessage” option and select it if that is not the case yet. This fixed my problem of my email address showing up instead of my phone number and i can still send imessages to other iphones. To turn on your phone number, select it and your Apple ID in the list. Try to follow the steps. You need to sign in to iCloud on your iPhone before it can receive messages via iMessage. After you do that, you can even receive iMessages sent to... Check your settings: Either Wi-Fi or mobile data needs to be on. Go to Settings > Messages>Turn off iMessage. Hmm. Now, enable iMessage if it isn’t enabled. A check mark will appear next to the account. Step 2 Tap on Messages. I hope you like this blog How to change your phone number on iMessage in iOS and MacOS. Step 1: Check your phone number. You could check on your device in: Settings > Messages > iMessage. Verify that your phone number and Apple ID are checked or selected under ‘You can be reached’ section. The maximum number, or iMessage group chat limit, is 32. Check your iPhone's current number. Enter the phone Settings with your device’s Apple ID and phone number selected. Click on the Messages section. Enter the Send & Receive section. If you see the “ Use your Apple ID for iMessage ” option and select it if that is not the case yet. Turn off Caller ID. One of the largest issues I see people complain about is the verification issue. 2. 3. If asked, sign in with the Apple ID that you're using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. Heres the next step: Make sure your data is backed up, either iTunes or iCloud. Changing my Apple ID password. Here's the how-to-do guide: Step 1. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. i hope this will help you 1K views View upvotes Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. Turn your phone number on or off for your Mac. Therefore, you can check iMessages from another iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac because of syncing iMessages. Try to see if your phone number shows up on top in the "Receive At" setting. Tap Send and Receive and enter your Apple ID. Tap Send & Receive, then choose “Use your Apple ID for iMessage” and sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go into messages and where it says revive at click on it and sign out of ur apple Id and it will send ur iMessage through ur phone number and not ur email address Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. Le... Go to the “You can be reached” section and make sure that there are checkmarks beside your phone number and Apple ID. If you see the “Use your Apple ID for iMessage” option and select it if that is not the case yet. It is data, just like an email, and all it would show is a certain amount of data usage, no phone number associated with it. Verify that your phone number and Apple ID are checked or selected under ‘You can be reached’ section. I've tried: turning iMessage on and off, resetting network settings, rebooting my … If the iMessage never shows a “Delivered” or “Read” message, and it’s still blue, then you may have been blocked – but not always. Make sure your data is backed up, either iTunes or iCloud. iMessage will be sent as a text on iPhone without a network connection. iMessage won't verify my phone number. In Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click Accounts and select your iMessage account. Switching off FaceTime and iMessage. While iMessage is a great service that lets iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac users correspond for free with any other iOS user, it can also be a bag of hurt at times. Heres the next step: Make sure your data is backed up, either iTunes or iCloud. You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Tap Send and Receive and enter your Apple ID. Go to Settings, and go to Messages. 1. How do I verify my number for iMessage? Check that the sending and receiving of messages is your phone number. Check your device settings. Method 2: Sending Text or iMessage to the iPhone Number to Check for Block. Go to Settings, and go to Messages. iMessage will display as highlighted above, and then you account already is added for that choose