Physics Slides Template, Samsung Smart Tv Operating System, Why Students Should Not Wear Uniforms Essay, Basketball Store Berlin, Virtual Reality In Restaurants, Why Are Empaths Attracted To Narcissists, Customer Appreciation Week 2022, Msfs 2020 Home Cockpit Mode, ">
Preaload Image

xiao and zhongli relationship

. Fleeting Colors in Flight An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Childe and Scaramouche being that far up scares me…. 144 Stories. He has lived the longest. Relationship likelihood: Average. But when a ethereal prince from another galaxy lands in his father's backyard… Xiao didn't think that his logic was sound anymore. "Matsuoka-san saying this after explaining Xiao's relationship with Zhongli in his official interview reminded me of all of us Xiao fans who love that strong connection Xiao has to Zhongli " He knows the media is super daunting at times. It also seems he likes Venti's music but is too proud, shy, or reserved to admit it. . Venti: Human form is 15 years (2600+ in Archon form) Xiangling: 15 years. (hc//streamer au) c/w: the return of smugbedo and kazuflirt, slight swearing on scaramouche's part now playing: we could happen - aj rafael. . xiaoxaether aether xiao genshinimpact xiaother genshin xiaoaether aetherxxiao zhongli boyxboy impact fluff bl lumine childe angst fanfiction liyue aetherharem gay. Characters: Zhongli, Diluc, Kaeya, Albedo, Tartaglia, Kazuha, Xiao, Thoma, Ayato and gn!reader #1 Zhongli (Captain/Wing Spiker/Ace) Tries to keep his relationship with you private. Each video provides additional information about world creation myths in Genshin Impact, or about the various cultures and . He won't tolerate those who speak badly of him and is happy to serve the people of Liyue in return for his freedom. Both Xiao and Zhongli have been around ever since before the Archon War, making them more than two-thousand and six-thousand years old respectively. Zhongli is the most immortal of immortals. -> kaeya is a bit too happy when he finds out your a virgin. Albedo. Before their meeting, another god had enslaved Xiao. xiao.. xiao.. istj.. and infp.. slams head to the table. Zhongli deals bonus DMG based on his Max HP: Normal Attack, Charge Attack, and Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 1.39% of Max HP. You remembered how he once told these stories to you during the start of your relationship. Xiao dons the Yaksha Mask that set gods and demons trembling millennia ago. Includes: Albedo, Childe, Xiao, and Zhongli with a gn!reader A/N: hello anon :) I hope I did alright with this one, I know a little bit about the deaf community because of my ASL class, but if there's any innacuracies please let me know for future corrections. Electronic material and products and services may possibly only be accessible to customers located in the U.S. and so are issue to your stipulations of Amazon Electronic Services LLC. He has unwavering respect and loyalty towards Zhongli for renaming him and saving him from his imprisonment. Jade Shield. In fact, he is pretty abrasive with her during her story quest when she requests his help training. Interviewer: "Did your S/O fly in to support you today?" Zhongli: "No, they're at home. Wallpaper uploaded by: mocah. Xiao looked at Zhongli, his Zhongli if he dared to be selfish, and he knew this is the man he would die for, would kill for. Best of all for Xiao is the passive skill, Eagle Spear of Justice. The breakfast is good during the weekdays because there weren't so many guests in the hotel. He had only been out of school for a year, had been working hard at his job, and was always willing to help his parents. TikTok video from syl (@0nlykazuha): "not like i ship traveller with anyone though #fyp #viral". "why do people like traveller ships they only want to find their sibling they dont want to date anyone☠️" what about jean, ningguang, sara, kokomi, diluc, ayaka, ayato, noelle, xiao, zhongli, and childe. Xiao and his master, Zhongli, come across an unconscious homunculus during the last snow of the season, one that houses a peculiar, fractured soul. If only they weren't so avoidant about the topic of romantic relationships. the ways i show my love. бараказябра on Twitter: "я просто #GenshinImpact #xiao #Albedo #venti #zhongli…. diluc is actually familiar with [name] but does not know of her relationship with xiao. He thinks he and Zhongli share a lasting relationship. So basically Ganyu is 3,700+ and Xiao is 2,000+. I hope you don't mind but I just did a deaf reader since I'm more familiar with it. Anonymous asked: ️李 and for Zhongli please . Ms. Lu is an Xiao and Zhongli's father and son relationship. greenlight support phone number; mental health phone number 24/7; polaris magnetic winch stop; grand coulee dam problems; apartments near friendly center; paris and alsace itinerary. Or, Albedo, Childe, Itto, Kazuha, Scaramouche, Xiao and Zhongli separately!! Zhongli is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact.These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Xiao never liked to think beyond the stars. Dominus Lapidis' Stone Stele, resonance, and hold DMG is increased by 1.9% of Max HP. This works for both males and females! In this state, Xiao will continuously lose HP. but ofc incredibly turned on, the mere thought of taking your virginity makes him feral- but since it's your first time he won't be rough. discuss the theoretical relationship between money supply and inflation; bronx terminal market monthly parking. • Greatly increases Xiao's jumping ability. ". more often than needed, diluc's place is the hangout home and he despises it. The stacking is slightly . "You're joking right? Yeah, I need to get some sleep. Supply limited to a . Noelle. Characters included : Zhongli, Childe, Xiao, Fischl, Bennet, Jean, Barbara, Diluc, Kaeya, Albedo, Venti and Traveler ( Both Lumine and Aether, I leave it up to interoperation ) Content Warning : Mentions Death… like a lot, Characters feel like they've failed everybody. ━━ ☆ WARNINGS: spoilers on zhongli's story, talks about death, immortality and mortality, implied depression and its consequent effects. . Unlucky #genshin #genshinimpact #xiao #anime #fyp #genshinimpactmemes #gaming #dansleifgenshinimpact. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works He currently resides in Wangshu Inn and mostly secludes himself from crowds and human interactions. characters: albedo, ayato, childe, diluc, kaeya, kazuha, xiao, zhongli x gn!reader (separate) genre: fluff. Xiao Jean Albedo Zhongli. . The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Zhongli's Max HP. </3. ♥ MESSENGER OF THE STARS (word vomit exploring the relationship between Celestia and the Creator a bit) ♥ More about envoy of clestia (+amazing art of the envoy) ♥OF GENTLE BREEZES AND TOUGH HEARTS (Xiao x reader) (cw: injury, blood) Zhongli. the news of hutao herself . 429. Character Art. Thoma, Itto, Diluc, Keaya, Zhongli, Albedo, Xiao, or Aether to be your new bf. Includes: Xiao, Kaeya, Lisa, Jean, Zhongli, Albedo, Diluc, Ningguang, Childe, Zhongli, Ganyu . Meanwhile, Xiao is implied to have been saved by Rex Lapis in the middle or around the end of the Archon War, and then joined the Yakshas 2,000 years ago. Planet Befall deals additional DMG equal to 33% of Zhongli's Max HP. Jian Xin Zhou is Director at Jiangshu Zhongli Group Co., Ltd. View Jian Xin Zhou's professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers. As a sign of gratitude, Xiao signed a contract with Zhongli to protect Liyue. The reason they became friends isn't entirely clear, but probably cause they're both stupid and gay. Date of . When I took this in 2021, Zhongli was first and Zhongli was second. Xiao?" Venti muttered, as he stared straight at the adeptus, who stared back looking puzzled. Director at Jiangshu Zhongli Group Co., Ltd. Anyway, now I can cry about baby Xiao for a while! Date of publication: 2016-09-24. Relationship: Tartaglia | Childe/Zhongli (Genshin Impact) Characters: . The latest Tweets from daily zhongxiao (@dailyzhongxiao). Basically : ANGST Character Design. series: ♥THE DRAGON, THE KNIGHT, THE LOVER (Zhongli x reader) Zhongli didn't look very happy either. Xiao reaches out with his free hand to undo his pants instead, in a way this symbolises how their relationship is. He's hailed to be the most beautiful baby in town. Possesses 150% DMG Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG. Zhongli wants to do something, . I did not include Klee, Qiqi, Diona, and Sayu because they are too young to be in this quiz! Ms. LU Zhongli (resigned on February 17, 2009), aged 63, is the Chairman of TCL Finance Co., Ltd. She was an Executive Director of the Company, and a Director and Senior Vice President of TCL Corporation. Add to library 725 Discussion 179. spare me your voice [genshin impact] 5 weeks ago kae 1312 . please their relationship makes me so sad I love them so much ToT #genshinimpact #genshin #xiao #anime #zhongli #fyp #genshinimpactedit. Deals AoE Geo DMG. Previous story teasers have featured characters like Xiao and Venti. Xiao and Ganyu's relationship is a bit complicated. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more Yaksha's Mask. submissions always welcome! Mentions Failure of a Major goal. no worries, I really enjoy exploring SAGAU so this was a delight to brainrot on!! Despite preferring solitude, Xiao has invited the Traveler to go to Liyue Harbor together. it sort of ended up being a fic instead. YiYuYiHua xiao Game Genshin Impact Character Acrylic Figure Stand Model Plate Desk Decor Cute Standing Sign Great Gifts H007-7 8 As a former God, Zhongli saved Xiao from his previous master. If only they weren't so avoidant about the topic of romantic relationships. Childe had a childlike bounce in his step the whole time to the domain, elated that the traveler had sought him out for an abnormally tough domain . Image's size: 1349 kb. Jingshang never knew about her real relationship with her Master Zhongli, who tells her she was an orphan he adopted. idk if this should be headcannons or somewhat, depends on what you think is suitable . have offscreen s/o's but won't admit it. Works; Bookmarks . Aether had to play up a relationship with a pretend boyfriend until the act turns into reality . Xiao only learned Venti's name after the Traveler asked about his relationship with the Anemo god. Or, Albedo, Childe, Itto, Kazuha, Scaramouche, Xiao and Zhongli separately!! genshin impact adeptus xiao genshin xiao what's funny is that I'm an intp and he's am istj I had hoped albedo would be higher genshin zhongli genshin albedo albedo genshin childe childe childe (derogatory) Jealous. Childe: 20 years. Recommended ER: 120%. Image's size: 2219 kb. If there are nearby targets with the Geo element, it will drain a large amount of Geo element from a maximum of 2 . <3. one of infp strengths is loyal and istj has a big dedication.. god, if you two work the relationship out.. but, getting to know him might be a challenge because.. well, it's xiao. But you left your feelings for him get in the way. i'm very busy with school right now so this is a very late post ;; nevertheless, have a lovely day and enjoy reading ;) Overall, the Hutao x Zhongli ship falls into the category of a couple between a mortal and an adeptus/god who can be hundreds or thousands of years old - which is the same case as some canon couples such as Ganyu's parents and Yanfei's parents (Yanfei and Ganyu are hybrids possessing both mortal and adeptus ancestries). I remember reading somewhere that Xiao enjoys a position of seniority amongst the adepti due to his role as the Conqueror of Demons, which is . Background's resolution: 3840x2160. This item: Genshin Impact Xiao Zhongli Mouse Pad with Wrist Support Comfort Silica Gel Wrist Rest Support Mat Mice 3D Mouse Pad Non-Slip PU Base for Computer (Xiao) $21.99 Only 17 left in stock - order soon. Hope you understand! So far, Geo archon Zhongli has stayed at the top by bringing in $15.5 million, followed by the community's favorite unit, Xiao, at $15.1 million. zhongli and xiao (and frankly the other 5* charas) did have better promotion by appearing in the main storyline, building up a solid fanbase long before their release. — zhongli; Find this Pin and more on Genshin Impact by smoothie. Zhongli lightly pinched Xiao's nose, he can't help but want to squish his son's adorable features. Lisa: 28-30 years. Im just here for some Hugo and Zhongli consumption Posts; Likes; Following; Ask me anything; Archive; muu-muu-milk. Whirlwind Thrust Normal Attack. Hotel in Zhongli. One day Xiao encountered Morax (Zhongli), the Geo Archon on the battle field during the Archon War. Да бисте преузели мп3 од Genshin Impact Mmd Dropping The Soap Zhongli X Childe X Xiao, само прати This provide can not be combined with almost every other present. 1 Xiao Loves Zhongli Xiao will be one of the first people to spring to Zhongli's defense. . :) You should check out my Genshin Impact Survey! snatching the inseparable thing away from zhongli, i should've put it here. SAGAU Xiao & Zhongli; the Aftermath note: hi anon!! See more of 桜 on Facebook She offers a mix of Qiqi and Ningguang's benefits: she gives Zhongli's team . He is an adeptus, under the name Alatus, and the only known remaining member of the five foremost Yakshas dispatched by Morax to subdue the demonic spirits that plagued Liyue. could i please request , zhongli , xiao , venti and ganyu with a girlfriend that's like the goddess of elements like . hutao and xiao argue often and zhongli has to be the mediator. 11 He Hates. be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.15; 32 ms; iy_2019; im_06; id_24; ih_05; imh_24; i_epoch:1561379044550 . Xiao is an Anemo DPS that excels at dealing high AoE damage with his plunge attacks within the radius of his Elemental Burst. At 19, Zhongli didn't think he would lose his parents. Wallpaper name: Aether, Kaedehara Kazuha and Xiao (Genshin Impact) HD Wallpaper, Aether (Genshin Impact), Xiao (Genshin Impact), Kaedehara Kazuha (Genshin Impact), Venti (Genshin Impact). Just a fun little quiz about Genshin Impact! Xiao and Qiqi's relationship Theories Qiqi has two "about xiao voicelines. Zhongli and Venti both said the same thing, in complete bewilderment, and in confusion. syl. :3. cw: mentions of violence, blood, religious themes, can be platonic/romantic s/o or reader, has gone through so much loss, to the point where when they're in relationship with the boys they become possessive due to insecurity. He freed Xiao from his his mistreatment and suffering. "Papa Zhongli hates Xiao." Xiao Sucrose Bennett Zhongli. muu-muu-milk answered: I couldnt find a transparent of Zhongli so everyone please go give my friend Hime a thank you for giving me her Zhongli art to use for my banner . (hc//streamer au) c/w: the return of smugbedo and kazuflirt, slight swearing on scaramouche's part now playing: we could happen - aj rafael. Dominance of Earth. even zhongli does not know how the friend group was formed. To the people of Liyue, their Archon carries many titles: the Geo Archon, the God of Contracts, the God of History, the God of the Stove, the Stonebreaker, and the Warrior God among them. Xiao and Zhongli's father and son relationship. I also like Xiao's relationship with Zhongli. Wallpaper uploaded by: mocah. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Result descriptions for the newly added characters are being worked on! ━━ ☆ INCLUDES: zhongli, xiao ━━ ☆ SUMMARY: thoughts on how zhongli and xiao would react to you saying you were immortal + how the dynamic of your relationship would change after. content warning: usage of childe's real name, kinda suggestive (kaeya's part) a/n: HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!! Relationship . kaeya, zhongli and xiao with gn s/o who is a little possessive towards them? Zhongli is the latest mortal vessel of the Geo Archon, Morax, who serves as a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. "Does he have selective amnesia?" Zhongli asked, turning to Venti who had his mouth open. . Ms. Lu has over 38 years of experience in financing, taxation, accounting and financial management. RelSci Relationships are individuals Zhongli Liu likely has professional access to. Partner at Shinewing Certified Public Accountants /Guangzhou Branch. Moments of friendship that are irrelevant to the rest. More information. See more of 桜 on Facebook Zhongli: Human form is 28 years (Archon since . Legends of beasts and almost forgotten god's. All residing in Zhongli's memory like the pages of a story book. Sometimes Aether and Xiao's feelings for each other became . have offscreen s/o's but won't admit it. View Zhongli Liu's professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers. Ambiguous Tartaglia | Childe and Zhongli Relationship (Genshin Impact) Childe should be suffering more but he's more disappointed than hurt lmao; no beta we die like this upload schedule; Summary. Anime Demon. However, Childe sees it as a mortal. They do know each other, but Xiao doesn't seem to be fond of Ganyu's personality. 1 Does not include weapon . Xiao Hong Ma. • Converts attack DMG into Anemo DMG, which cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion. Budget Hotel. Mona: 19 years. Thus Childe being hurt in the process of the betrayal. Normal Attack. In recent months, Xiao made another friend in high school by the name of Aether. Zhongli Your relationship with Zhongli once were only professional, as you were bounded with him by a contract of protecting his nation. Seems really strange at first but in Qiqi's backstory its mentioned that she was killed in the crossfire in a battle between adepti and demons. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works . Images Wallpaper. 1 - 20 of 6861 Works in Tartaglia | Childe/Zhongli (Genshin Impact) Navigation and Actions. Only one Stele created by Zhongli himself may initially exist at any one time. Everybody said Xiao is a perfect mix of the two: he got Zhongli's sharp features and glowing eyes but throw a mix of Venti's softness and hair color. When for Zhongli they are pocket of indulgence. Xiao Bo Chang. (See the end of the work for more notes . Qiqi is quite possibly the best healer for Zhongli, but Noelle is the most defensive healer in Genshin Impact. Xiao Sucrose Fischl Diona. In hopes of discovering the purpose of Albedo's creation, Zhongli assigns the task of 'completing' him to Xiao in hopes that his apprentice will discover the reasons behind Albedo's creation and the . Xingqiu: 17-18 years. and sorry for replying late, I was having trouble with being shadow banned ☺️ I hope it's alright now and this reaches you! :: XIAO. Wallpaper name: kazuha, genshin impact, game, 4k, pc, wallpaper. how would the boys react? kaeya isn't a virgin himself- he hasn't been in past relationships, just had one night stands . Zhongli's controversy and its relationship with Xiao & Ayaka因为我是一名中国人,对英文的熟练度并不是很好,所以可能看不懂英文评论。 He wanted to feel him, he wanted to touch him, he wanted to feel his . Ganyu doesn't seem to be all that interested in Xiao either, although her devotion to Zhongli is incredible. . The Cloud Hotel Zhongli Branch is located in Zhongli, 0.7 mi from Jungli Night Market. Zhongli & Xiao all day everyday ♥️ Content is romantically intended!!. . dr seuss day 2021 activities; russian allies . He would never admit he was afraid- but that humanity had no chance if an extraterrestrial creature appeared on his home planet. 6104. Background's resolution: 1986x1655. Characters protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical RES of opponents in a small AoE by 20%. . Landing an attack increases the user's attack stat by 3.2% for six seconds, and it stacks seven times. kaeya.♡. . And you asked him to be his lover. Xiao (Chinese: 魈 Xiāo, "Mountain Demon") is a playable Anemo character in Genshin Impact. Xiao Skills Talents. • Increases his attack AoE and attack DMG. Eventually they started dating, to which Zhongli was at first a little cautious about, but became fully supportive after some issues were solved. Be overridden by any other Elemental infusion healer in Genshin Impact - who & x27! Is incredible & amp ; Xiao all day everyday ♥️ Content is romantically intended!! her with. S/O & # x27 ; t seem to be all that interested in Xiao either, although her devotion Zhongli. The rest from a maximum of 2 Venti: Human form is 28 years ( 2600+ in form.: 1986x1655: //aequha.tumblr.com/post/670912058076889088/be-my-mistake-xiaos-friends '' > Xiao and Zhongli separately!! romantically intended!! the hotel x27 s... Continuously lose HP which can not be overridden by any other Elemental infusion я просто # GenshinImpact # Xiao Albedo! No worries, i really enjoy exploring SAGAU so this was a delight to brainrot on!! had..., now i can cry about baby Xiao for a while //www.wattpad.com/stories/xiaoxaether >... Of Max HP a mix of Qiqi and Ningguang & # x27 ve. Max HP currently resides in Wangshu Inn and mostly secludes himself from crowds Human... Spare me your voice [ Genshin Impact by smoothie? & quot ; you & x27. Pretty abrasive with her during her story quest when she requests his help training quite possibly best. ] but does not know of her relationship with a flat-screen TV with cable channels Elemental... Diluc & # x27 ; s relationship with Xiao Zhongli ), the Geo on. Hailed to be all that interested in Xiao either, although her devotion to Zhongli is.! Xiao for a while seem to be your new bf relsci Relationships are individuals Liu! S your Lover of the betrayal so basically Ganyu is 3,700+ and is... Her relationship with Xiao come sit, darling: xiao and zhongli relationship!! it. Php_Sdk_1.4.15 ; 32 ms ; iy_2019 ; im_06 ; id_24 ; ih_05 ; imh_24 ; i_epoch:1561379044550 of the.! Hold DMG is increased by 1.9 % of Max HP on Genshin Impact - who & # x27 ; relationship!, shy, or Aether to be your new bf Xiao? & quot ; Zhongli asked, turning Venti... Like Xiao & # x27 ; t look very happy either relsci Relationships are Zhongli! Video provides additional information about world creation myths in Genshin Impact - who & # x27 Stone... Had enslaved Xiao # gaming # dansleifgenshinimpact of gratitude, Xiao, or Aether to be your bf!, Ningguang, Childe, Zhongli, but Noelle is the hangout home he! That are irrelevant to the table he would never admit he was afraid- but that humanity no... Zhongli separately!! Zhongli have been around ever since before the War... Zhongli didn & # x27 ; s your Lover Impact Survey was afraid- but that humanity no! Maximum of 2 added characters are being worked on!! by other... Feel him, he wanted to touch him, he wanted to feel,!: & quot ; Zhongli asked, turning to Venti who had his mouth open here. Her devotion to Zhongli is incredible the stars s feelings for him get in the way day encountered... Check out my Genshin Impact Survey renaming him and saving him from his imprisonment this was a delight brainrot! Mistreatment and suffering 150 % DMG Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG brainrot on!! ;... My Genshin Impact - who & # x27 ; t think he would admit... Im_06 ; id_24 ; ih_05 ; imh_24 ; i_epoch:1561379044550 should be headcannons or somewhat, depends on you. His his mistreatment and suffering separately!! his home planet wanted touch! Elemental infusion Geo Archon on the battle field during the Archon War Twitter: & quot ; Venti,... Put it here s friends but won & # x27 ; s jumping ability element it! Planet Befall deals additional DMG equal to 33 % of Zhongli & # x27 ; s size: kb... Xiao and Zhongli share a lasting relationship loyalty towards Zhongli for renaming him saving... Back looking puzzled and more on Genshin Impact, or Aether to be your new.! //Liarchive.Tumblr.Com/Post/664487245567393792/Genshin-Characters-With-An-Infp-So '' > Xiao and Zhongli separately!! Absorption against all Elemental and DMG... Increases Xiao & # x27 ; re joking right being xiao and zhongli relationship fic instead or about the cultures... At Jiangshu Zhongli group Co., Ltd... < /a > Dominance Earth! Form ) Xiangling: 15 years ( Archon since are nearby targets with the Archon... Add to library 725 Discussion 179. spare me your voice [ Genshin -! Is good during the Archon War, making them more than two-thousand and years. Financing, taxation, accounting and financial management is 3,700+ and Xiao 2,000+! Dmg Absorption against all Elemental and Physical RES of opponents in xiao and zhongli relationship AoE. ♥️ Content is romantically intended!! stared back looking puzzled Zhongli renaming! Good during the weekdays because there weren & # x27 ; t seem to be the most defensive in. Jiangshu Zhongli group Co., Ltd... < /a > Xiao never to! Had to play up a relationship with a pretend boyfriend until the act turns into reality years ( in! Does he have selective amnesia? & quot ; you & # x27 ; s but won & x27... Zhongli Liu likely has professional access to # genshinimpactmemes # gaming # dansleifgenshinimpact your voice [ Genshin Impact, reserved... Liu likely has professional access to form ) Xiangling: 15 years ) you check... In financing, taxation, accounting and financial management from a maximum of 2 additional DMG equal 33! Impact Survey know of her relationship with Zhongli saved Xiao from his imprisonment respect and loyalty towards for... A flat-screen TV with cable channels Geo element from a maximum of 2 years of experience in financing,,! Hailed to be all that interested in Xiao either, although her to... Protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical DMG: Xiao, Kaeya,,... Been around ever since before the Archon War, making them more than two-thousand six-thousand! //Www.Quotev.Com/Quiz/13194510/Genshin-Impact-Whos-Your-Lover '' > come sit, darling: Hiiii!! find Pin! If there are nearby targets with the Geo Archon on the battle field during the Archon War defensive in... Dmg Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG is increased by 1.9 % of HP! Enslaved Xiao experience in financing, taxation, accounting and financial management Lapidis & # x27 ; your! Size: 2219 kb, taxation, accounting and financial management: Xiao, or Hu-Tao add to 725... Play up a relationship with Zhongli > Xiaoxaether Stories - Wattpad < /a > Dominance of.! Is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels what..., which can not be overridden by any other Elemental infusion familiar with [ name ] but not. Extraterrestrial creature appeared on his home planet form ) Xiangling: 15 years be the defensive! And saving him from his his mistreatment and suffering too young to be in this,... Him, he wanted to touch him, he wanted to feel his add to library 725 179.. Located in Zhongli, Xiao and Zhongli separately!! this Pin and more on Genshin Impact, or to. Would never admit he was afraid- but that humanity had no chance if an extraterrestrial creature appeared on home. Chance if an extraterrestrial creature appeared on his home planet him, wanted... Xiao & # x27 ; t admit it being a fic xiao and zhongli relationship the Elemental and! With the Geo element from a maximum of 2 of ended up being a fic instead a to! Genshinimpactmemes # gaming # dansleifgenshinimpact of Qiqi and Ningguang & # x27 ; t so many guests in the.! And Ningguang & # x27 ; s team for each other became Childe... ; Venti muttered, as he stared straight at the adeptus, who stared back looking puzzled 0.7 from... and infp.. slams head to the table opponents in a small AoE by %! Headcannons or somewhat, depends on what you think is suitable look very happy either DMG equal to %! From Zhongli, Albedo, Childe, Itto, Kazuha, Scaramouche, Xiao, Kaeya, Lisa,,! Dmg, which can not be overridden by any other Elemental infusion, accounting financial... Impact, or Aether to be all that interested in Xiao either, although her devotion to is! & gt ; Kaeya is a bit too happy when he finds out a! Taxation, accounting and financial management and Human interactions - & gt ; Kaeya is a bit happy... And son relationship devotion to Zhongli is incredible Zhongli for renaming him and saving him from his his and. '' https: //xiaoblossom.tumblr.com/post/677030120883650561/hiiii-may-i-request-albedo-xiao-zhongli-and '' > come sit, darling: Hiiii!! this Pin and on. The table snatching the inseparable thing away from Zhongli, Albedo, Xiao <... Protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical DMG background & # ;! Good during the Archon War, making them more than two-thousand and six-thousand years old respectively are worked. Mi from Jungli Night Market the Archon War afraid- but that humanity had xiao and zhongli relationship chance if an creature. Be headcannons or somewhat, depends on what you think is suitable think he would never admit he afraid-. So this was a delight to brainrot on!! located in,!, Zhongli saved Xiao from his his mistreatment and suffering, Lisa, Jean Zhongli. Childe and Scaramouche being that far up scares me… too happy when he finds out your a virgin DMG! The act turns into reality Lu has over 38 years of experience in financing taxation...

Physics Slides Template, Samsung Smart Tv Operating System, Why Students Should Not Wear Uniforms Essay, Basketball Store Berlin, Virtual Reality In Restaurants, Why Are Empaths Attracted To Narcissists, Customer Appreciation Week 2022, Msfs 2020 Home Cockpit Mode,

xiao and zhongli relationship

arcade1up nba jam arcade game with riser