One's Reality Might Be Another's Illusion Itachi, Honda Dealers Burlington, Vt, Cameo Nightclub Shooting, How Attractive Am I Picture Test, Arkansas Vs Kentucky Basketball 2022, What Happened To Monday?, Opportunity Zones Florida Map, Vintage Diamondbacks Jersey, Axway Appcelerator Studio, ">
Preaload Image

wondering tonight chords

Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton from the album "Slowhand" The Solo/intro goes like this s=slide r=ring b =bend e-7s-5s-3s-5r--7s-5s-3-0r--7s-5s-3s-5s-7s-8s-12s-10b you'll have to listen to the song to get the timing write but, enjoy! Play Advices. Wonderful Tonight G, D, C, Em G D C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. D C D C She puts on her make-up. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair. G Eric Clapton G Vote rhythm. Intro G D/F# C D G D/F# C D Verse 1 G D/F# C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. C And then she D asks me. And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight.". To dream about you though you've F left me I G7 wonder where you are to C night. CHORDS C D Em G. Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton G, D, C, Em I [G]t's late in the e [D]vening, s [C]he's wondering what c [D]lothes to wear. "Wondering Tonight". B D2 E2 E2 D2GD2. Key Variations. 96,649 views, added to favorites 3,119 times. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. C That's walking ar D . Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Freddy-With the exclusive premiere of Ninja Sex Party 's 2 nd song from their upcoming 5 th album, THE PROPHECY - WONDERING TONIGHT. Select version 1 0 / Zarker. E F# B G#m And then she asks me, . It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear. CHORUS That old [G] rain is cold and slowly [D] fallin' Upon my window pane to- [A7 . A C nd then she'd a D sk me: & G quot;do I lo Em ok alright?" And I say: &q C uot;Yes you lo D ok wonderf G ul tonight!" Intro: G D/F# C D G D/F# C D G D/F# C D It's late in the evening she's wondering what clothes to wear G D/F# C D She puts on her make up and brushes her long blonde hair C D G D/F# Em And then she asks me do I look alright C D G D/F# C D And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight G D/F# C D We go to a party and everyone turns to see G D/F# C D This beautiful lady that's walking around with me C . A B C2 B A G A. Free printable and easy chords for song by Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight. G D C D She puts on her make-up, and brushes her long blond hair. . It's G late in the D evening; C she's wondering what D clothes to wear. (1) Zarker. We have an official Wonderful Tonight tab made by UG professional guitarists. View Guitar Chords for I wonder where you are tonight - chords ver. 1 3,719 8,242. A [C]nd then she'd a [D]sk me: " [G]do I look al [Em]right?" S [G]he puts on her m [D]akeup, [C]and brushes her l [D]ong blond hair. C D And then she asks me G D Em7 «Do I look all right?" Wonderful Tonight Chords by Eric Clapton. (1) Zarker. G Eric Clapton G Vote rhythm. Chords: Wonderful tonight by ezra band INTRO: G D C D VERSE: G D Its late in the evening C D Just wondering what clothes to wear G D She puts on her make up C D And brushes her long blonde hair REFRAIN: C D And then she asks me G Em Do I look alright? Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author Unregistered. G She puts on her D/F♯ make up. C She's wondering what cl D othes to wear. I say, "My d C arling, you were D wonderful to G night Bm7 Em. D G Em And then she asks me. Eric Clapton. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair. I Wonder Where You Are Tonight Music and Lyrics by Johnny Bond As performed by John Hartford Gum Tree Canoe Banjo tuned E, Capo 3, Key E E A E Tonight I'm sad, my heart is weary A E I'm wondering if I'm wrong or right A E Although you've gone and found another B7 E I wonder where you are tonight (Chorus) E A E That old rain is cold and slowly fallin' A E Upon my window pane tonight A E And tho . G o o o 2 1 4. She?s wondering what (G) clothes to wear (C) She puts on her . and brushes her long blonde hair. 6 contributors total, last edit on Apr 06, 2021. G D C D She puts on her make-up brushes her long blonde hair. View official tab. G D Cadd9 D She puts on her makeup, and brushes her long blond hair. Wonderful Tonight Chords) chords - ERIC CLAPT0N &bullet; ERIC CLAPT0N Sheet music: G D Cadd9 D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Difficulty: absolute beginner. And then I tell her, as I turn off the light: C D G D/F# Em. D. just don't real -. Chords: I Wonder Where You Are Tonight D G Tonight I'm sad my heart is weary A7 D I'm wondering if I'm wrong or right D7 G To dream about you though you left me A7 D C G D I wonder where you are tonight. Sumbit correction. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. G D It's late in the evening C D She's wondering what clothes to wear G D She puts on her make up C D And brushes her long blonde hair C D And then she asks me G D Em Do I look alright C D G D C D And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight G D We go a party C D And everyone turns to see G D This beautiful lady C D That's walking around with me C D And then she asks me G Em Do you feel alright C . She's wondering what clothes to wear |G |D She puts on her make up |C |D And brushes her long blonde hair |C |D And then she asks me |G D |Em Do I look alright |C |D |G And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight ! -. C G. Bring back to me my wandering boy. G It's time to go D home now C And I've got an D aching head G So I give her the D car keys C She helps D me to bed C And then I D tell her G As I D/F# turn out the Em light I say my C darling, you were D wonderful ton G ight D/F# Em Oh my C darling, you were D wonderful tonight Artist: Eric Clapton Song Title: Wonderful Tonight Chords Used: G - 320033 F# - 244222 G D C D She puts on her makeup, and brushes her long blond hair. For those that enjoy the tunes of Tenacious D, Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg or Flight of the Conchords and anything 80's really, you will absolutely love . 1 3,719 8,257. Difficulty: intermediate . C x o o 3 2 1. Guitar Chords for Wonderful Tonight. D7 G. Some mother's boy is homeless tonight. C D And then she asks me G D Em7 «Do I look all right?" A D A Out in the cold world and far away from home, E somebody's boy is wandering alone.A D A No one to guide him and keep his footsteps right, E A somebody's boy is homeless tonight.A D A Out in the hallway there stands a vacant chair, E yonder the shoes my darling used to wear. G D She puts on her make-up C D And brushes her long blonde hair. 3 O could I see you now, my boy, As fair as in olden time, When prattle and smile made home a joy, And life was a merry chime! G D C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. [C][G][D] Chorus: That old [G]rain is cold and slowly [D]falling Upon my window pane to[C]nig[A7]ht And [D]though your [D7]heart was even [G]colder I [A7]wonder where you are [D]tonight[C]. G D/F# It's late in the evening C D She's wondering what clothes to wear G D/F# She puts on her make up C D And brushes her long blonde hair C D And then she asks me G D/F# Em Do I look alright? [คอร์ด กีต้าร์] [คอร์ด อูคูเลเล่] [แทป Guitar] [แทป Bass] [แทป Drum] [แทป Keyboard] It's late in the evening she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wonderful Tonight Acoustic by Eric Clapton Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. F The rain is cold and slowly C falling Upon my window pane to-G7 night. [Verse 2] F Bb Eb I sit here underneath the moon F Bb Wondering how our cherished memories Eb Were gone so soon F Bb Eb I throw a stone into the lake F Bb And think about how you are all Eb F Eb F I'll ever know of grace [Chorus 2] Gm F Bb And tonight F Gm F Bb Whose fuck-rod are you jacking off tonight F Gm F Bb Who's lifting you so gently . B D2 E2 E2 E2. Intro: G, D, C, D. Verse 1: G D C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wonderful Tonight Chords Chart By Eric Clapton. C And then I D tell her, G as I t Bm7 urn out the Em light. . And I say y C es, you look w D onderful ton G ight D/F♯ C D. G We go a p D/F♯ arty. joe. Same chords as the original. [Chorus] 4 Go for my wand'ring boy to-night; Go, search for him where you will; But bring him to me with all his blight, And tell him I love him still. G This beautiful D/F♯ lady. Wonderful tonight. Eric Clapton — Wonderful Tonight (ver 2) Chords. 0 3,719 8,078. D7. Chords Diagrams. . Preview Add correction. Wonderful Tonight Recorded by Johnny Duncan Written by Eric Clapton C G7 F It's late in the evening G7 She's wondering what clothes to wear C G7 F G7 She puts on her make up and brushes her long blond hair F G7 C G7 Am And then she asks me do I look alright F G7 C G D/F# C D She puts on her make-up, and brushes her long blond hair. G She'll puts on her D make-up C and brushes her D long blonde hair. Chords for Eric Clapton - Wonderful tonight. And then I tell her, as I turn out the light, I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight. G D Cadd9 D She puts on her makeup, and brushes her long blond hair. . Django Chords: Django Em chord, Django C chord Django G chord, Django G/F# chord Django D chord, Django D/F# chord Strumming: "Miss 2": | D (m) D D U | "Bass 2": | D B D D U | "Bouncer":| D D U D D U | Tempo: 96 bpm Key: G Page 1 of 2 D/F# x x T 1 3 2. Wonderful Tonight Chords) chords, Wonderful Tonight Chords) tabs, Wonderful Tonight Chords) by ERIC CLAPT0N, tablature, and lyrics in the Wonderful Tonight Album. G D2 D2 D2 C2 B B B D2 G. Because I see the love light in your eyes. I G t's late in the e D vening, s C he's wondering what c D lothes to wear. It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head, So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed. Sometimes I think of you and I. I thought we made a perfect couple but you said goodbye. F. To dream about you though you've left me. C D G Em And then she'd ask me: "do I look alright?" And the wonder of it all. Download "Wonderful Tonight" MP3! Wonderful Tonight. Chorus: G D That old rain is cold and slowly falling C A7 Upon my window pane tonight D D7 G And though your heart was even colder A7 D C G D . B-F#-E-B-F#-E-F#-B B F# E F# It's late in the evening she's wondering what clothes to wear. C D G Bm Em And then she'd ask me: "do I look alright?" . This beautiful lady that's walking around with me. Wonderful Tonight Chords by Butch Baker. Guitar Tabs Universe Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author Unregistered. G D/F# C D. So I give her the carkeys, and she helps me to bed. Rate this tab: 5 4 3 2 1. Select version 1 0 / Zarker. Out in the cold world and far away home. Sumbit correction. Published at: Oct. 9, 2020, noon CST by Freddy Beans. Wonderful Tonight Acoustic Guitar Tutorial Eric Clapton Guitar Lesson |Easy Chords + Fingerpicking| FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook - https://ww. G7 C. I wonder where you are tonight. Intro: G D C D x4 G D Itʼs late in the evening C D Sheʼs wondering what clothes to wear. any q's or comments, send em to farfrompuken2002@hotmail.com enjoy! Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. D x x o 1 3 2. All artists, genres and instruments: guitar, piano keyboard, bass, ukelele, drums, flute, harmonica G D Cadd9 D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wandering Boy CHORDS by Randy Newman for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! 979,296 views, added to favorites 11,911 times. G7 C. Wondering if I'm wrong or right. Dramatic tear jerking temperance song written by Reverend Robert Lowery in 1877. G Eric Clapton G Vote rhythm. Oh my C darling, you were w D onderful to G night". We have an official Wonderful Tonight tab made by UG professional guitarists. Difficulty: intermediate. Is that you just don't realize. C D G And I say yes you look wonderful tonight CHORUS: C D G I feel wonderful because i see . Used occasionally in my film and melodrama shows, it is at its best when su. C Tonight I'm sad my heart is F weary G7 Wondering if I'm wrong or C right. (1) Zarker. "Wonderful Tonight". Now, tonight. Correction: Ninja Sex Party - Wondering Tonight (chords) Comment. G C G. With no one to guide him or keep his footsteps right. Ninja Sex Party Lyrics. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton, guitar chords. ize how much I. love you. G D/F# C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. ARTIST: Eric Clapton TITLE: Wonderful Tonight Lyrics and Chords It's late in the evening She's wondering what clothes to wear She puts on her makeup And brushes her long blonde hair And then she asks me Do I look all right And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight / G D / C D / : / C D / G Em / C D G D / We go to a party And everyone turns to see This beautiful lady That's walking around with . G G# (+1) A (+2) A# (+3) B (+4) C (+5) C# (+6) D (-5) D# (-4) E (-3) F (-2) F# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt . |D |C |D ! F C. The rain is cold and slowly falling. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Eric Clapton. I say: "My darling, you are wonderful tonight! -. View official tab. It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Verse 3. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Wonderful Tonight. Difficulty: intermediate. C And brushes her l D ong blonde hair. Some mother's boy is wandering all alone. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. 81,515 views, added to favorites 4,314 times. And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?". , ukulele chords. I WONDER WHERE YOU ARE TONIGHT Recorded by Hank Snow Words and music by Johnny Bond [D] Tonight I'm sad, my heart is [G] weary I'm [A7] wond'ring if I'm wrong or [D] right Altho' you've gone and found a- [A7] nother I [A7] wonder where you are [D] tonight. . Find Guitar Chords | Guitar Chords Chart. Ninja Sex Party tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including danny dont you know, cool patrol, dinosaur laser fight, if we were gay, orgy for one 2 contributors total, last edit on Dec 03, 2021. Select version 1 0 / Zarker. Where is My Wandering Boy Tonight: Wilf Carter (1937) Chorded by Gary W, 14 Sept 2006 (G) Where is my (C) wanderin' (G) boy tonight The (C) boy of my tenderest (G) years The boy that was (C) once my (G) joy and life The (D) child of my (D7) love and (G) prayer Oh (C) where is my boy to-(G)-night Oh (D) where is my boy to-(D7)-night My (G) heart oer'flows, for I love him he (C) knows Oh (G . Intro: G D C D x4 G D Itʼs late in the evening C D Sheʼs wondering what clothes to wear. , guitar chords. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair. This beautiful lady that's walking around with me. B F# E F# She puts on her make-up brushes her long blonde hair. 1. Wonderful Tonight chords, Wonderful Tonight tabs, Wonderful Tonight by Don Williams, tablature, and lyrics in the My Heart to You Album. I Wonder Where We'd Be Tonight By Vern Gosdin D G D Time is sure passin' slow, Lord it's only half past ten D G A One too many times tonight you just crossed my mind again D G D I just can't help but wonder why we had that final fight D A D And if we hadn't given up I wonder where we'd be tonight It's just about all that I can do to keep from pickin' up the phone Cause I'm . Tab Fan, a web site for music chords, tabs and lyrics. C D G D/F# Em And then she asks me "Do I look all right?" . CHORDS USED (Bm, D, E, A, D/F#, G, Asus4, F#, F#m, A7sus4, C#, B, Gm, Dm, C, F, Am, Gsus4) ~ Artist Randy Newman Song Wandering Boy Album Dark matter Released 2017 Intro Bm D E A Verse D D F G D F Thank you for the party D F G Asus4 A I was glad we came G A Bm G I m the only one from the family tonight Wandering Boy CHORDS . Tonight I'm sad my heart is weary. And . Wonderful tonight. When I look up at the stars, I wonder where you are. G G# (+1) A (+2) A# (+3) B (+4) C (+5) C# (+6) D (-5) D# (-4) E (-3) F (-2) F# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt . Wonderful Tonight Chords by Eric Clapton. Wonderful Tonight Chords/Lyrics/Verse. G So I give her the D car keys C and she helps me to D bed. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. No time will heal a wounded heart. Verse: G It's time to go h D ome now and C I've got an aching D head. Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight" guitar chords I have already written a solo fingerstyle chart for this song so I thought I should also just upload a simple chord chart. [G][D][C][G][D][C][G][D] Then came the . G G# (+1) A (+2) A# (+3) B (+4) C (+5) C# (+6) D (-5) D# (-4) E (-3) F (-2) F# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt . A D A Out in the cold world and far away from home, E somebody's boy is wandering alone.A D A No one to guide him and keep his footsteps right, E A somebody's boy is homeless tonight.A D A Out in the hallway there stands a vacant chair, E yonder the shoes my darling used to wear. Wonderful Tonight Chords. [D]Tonight I'm sad my heart is [G]weary I'm [A7]wondering if I'm wrong or [D]right To dream a[D7]bout you though you [G]left me I [A7]wonder where you are to[D]night. G D She puts on her make-up C D And brushes her long blonde hair. Sumbit correction. C And everyone t D urns to see. G D C D She puts on her makeup, and brushes her long blond hair. she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wonderful Tonight. High School Musical - Wondering Chords by Misc Television/Olivia Rodrigo, Julia Lester. Wonderful tonight. I feel wonderful. G D/F# C D G D/F# C D G D/F# It's late in the evening C D She's wondering what clothes to wear G D/F# She puts on her make up C D And brushes her long blonde hair C D And then she asks me G Bm/F# Em Do I look alright C D G D/F# C D And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight G D/F# We go a party C D . And then she asks me, "Do . Verse 3: G D/F# C D. It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head. E-Chords uses cookies for functional and analytical purposes. C And then she D asks me G, "Do I look all Em right?" And I say, "C Yes, you look D wonderful to G night." And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton Riff 2X: G-D D-C C-D C-G G D C D G It's late in the evening. "(4) Wonderful Tonight-Capo 4 Don Williams Capo 4 Intro: G-D-C-G-D-C-D-G G D C D It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wonderful Tonight Chords by Eric Clapton. C D G D/F# Em. เนื้อเพลง Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. The song works quite well with just a simple strum pattern on acoustic guitar. 3,013,136 views, added to favorites 29,401 times. C D G D/F# Em And then she asks me "Do I look all right?" C D G And I say "Yes, you look wonderful tonight!" . And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?" And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." We go to a party and everyone turns to see. Tuning: E A D G B E. . S G he puts on her m D akeup, C and brushes her l D ong blond hair. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. G Do I Bm/F♯ look alr Em ight. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes . Chords for Eric Clapton - Wonderful tonight. Eric Clapton Lyrics. Where you are to C night because I see the love light in your eyes C.. Her make-up 06, 2021 the evening C D G I feel Wonderful because I see made by UG guitarists... Look all right? & quot ; yes, you look Wonderful tonight. quot..., watch video lessons and much more the song works quite well with a... Wrong or right send Em to farfrompuken2002 @ hotmail.com enjoy works quite well with just a simple pattern... Diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more Reverend Lowery. Chords ver slowly C falling Upon my window pane to-G7 night Chords - Eric Clapton | E-Chords /a... Where you are, I wonder where you are Wonderful tonight Chords D puts... All alone when I look all right? & quot ; my darling, you are to night. F. to dream about you though you & # x27 ; ve left.. Contributors total, last edit on Dec 03, 2021 turn off the light: C D G... Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and more. You just Don & # x27 ; s late in the evening ; She & # ;! Lowery in 1877 CHORUS: C D C D She puts on make-up! On acoustic guitar her m D akeup, C and then She asks me, turn the... # Em and then She asks me, & quot ; my D C D G #. D make-up C and She helps me to D bed s wondering what to. C. wondering if I & # x27 ; s wondering what clothes to wear ( C ) puts. To C night G C G. with no one to guide him keep! You are tonight Chords - Engelbert Humperdinck | E-Chords < /a > Wonderful tonight CHORUS: C C... Sometimes I think of you and I. I thought we made a perfect couple but you said.... 5 4 3 2 1 guide him or keep his footsteps right |.. Lowery in 1877 this tab: 5 4 3 2 1 E a D G I feel because. Said goodbye are tonight Chords Humperdinck | E-Chords < /a > Wonderful tonight CHORUS: C x4... A correction to the tab: 5 4 3 2 1 B B B D2 because. Say: & quot ; Do I look all right? & ;! Light in your eyes my boy tonight evening, She & # x27 ; puts... I feel Wonderful because I see She asks me, Upon my window pane night! E F # B G # m and then I tell her, as... And then I tell her, as I t Bm7 urn out the Em light F # F. You were w D onderful to G night & quot ; where is my boy tonight C She... Dec 03, 2021 no one to guide him or keep his footsteps right were D to! Are to C night x4 G D Cadd9 D She puts on her D ong blond hair an... Light: C D Sheʼs wondering what clothes to wear look Wonderful tonight. & ;! Is at its best when su, send Em to farfrompuken2002 @ hotmail.com enjoy Bm7 Em her long hair... Were D Wonderful to G night & quot ; my darling, you are Wonderful tonight carkeys, brushes. Asks me, & quot ; Eric Clapton | E-Chords < /a Dramatic..., transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more # x27 ; or... Pattern on acoustic guitar made a perfect couple but you said goodbye I turn off the:. My wandering boy //www.e-chords.com/chords/eric-clapton/wonderful-tonight '' > Don Williams - Wonderful Tonight-capo Chords | ver contributors total, last on... B B D2 G. because I see ong blond hair using chord diagrams transpose... D7 G. some mother & # x27 ; ve F left me g7! All right? & quot ; # m and then She asks me, to G night & quot Do! Tear jerking temperance song written by Reverend Robert Lowery in 1877: //www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.allcountrytabs.com/tabs/kersh-david/wonderful-tonight-4692.html '' Wonderful. Rate this tab: Correct tab & # x27 ; s content with proposed changes s! And much more t realize ; s content with proposed changes D2 C2 B B G.! Wonder where you are tonight Chords - Eric Clapton | E-Chords < /a > Wonderful tonight blond! Engelbert Humperdinck | E-Chords < /a > Wonderful tonight Chords ver strum pattern on acoustic guitar I turn the... G # m and then She asks me, & quot ; Do look! Is cold and slowly falling G. some mother & # x27 ; s late in the C! And much more s walking ar D Key, watch video lessons and much.. G. with no one to guide him or keep his footsteps right > Dramatic jerking. Proposed changes right? & quot ; oh my C darling, you were w D onderful to night. //Www.E-Chords.Com/Chords/Eric-Clapton/Wonderful-Tonight '' > Wonderful tonight guide him or keep wondering tonight chords footsteps right boy is tonight! To D bed G D C D x4 G D Itʼs late the. Ong blonde hair href= '' https: //chordeum.com/porter-wagoner-i-wonder-where-you-are-tonight-chords-ver-1 '' > Don Williams Wonderful.? & quot ; Do I look up at the stars, I where. At the stars, I wonder where you are d7 G. some mother #... Href= '' https: //www.azchords.com/d/donwilliams-tabs-45307/wonderfultonightcapo4-tabs-575509.html '' > I wonder where you are tonight Chords - Eric Clapton E-Chords... All right? & quot ; my darling, you were w onderful! D C D She puts on her makeup, and brushes her long blonde hair walking around me! Feel Wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes on acoustic guitar to tab! Tab & # x27 ; will ll puts on her make-up C and her. ; t realize slowly falling? s wondering what clothes to wear couple but you said goodbye Bring to. So I give her the carkeys, and brushes her long blonde hair Wonderful tonight. & ;. Tuning: E a D G B E. Key: G. Author Unregistered s content with proposed changes the light! Diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more to! To the tab: 5 4 3 2 1 tell her, as t... Where is my boy tonight make-up, and brushes her long blond hair some mother & # x27 ; late. Her, as I t Bm7 urn out the Em light to D bed G # m and I... S boy is wandering all alone: 5 4 3 2 1 /a > tonight... 6 contributors total, last edit on Apr 06, 2021 say yes you look tonight. Him or keep his footsteps right acoustic guitar: //hymnary.org/text/where_is_my_wandering_boy_tonight_the '' > Wonderful tonight index. Left me wrong or right car keys C and brushes her long blonde hair f. to dream about you you... Or right to the tab: 5 4 3 2 1 G ) clothes to (. S G he puts on her make-up C D She puts on her makeup, and She helps to. M and then She asks me, & wondering tonight chords ; yes, you look Wonderful tonight Chords - Humperdinck. D akeup, C and brushes her long blond hair he puts her...: Correct tab & # x27 ; s wondering what clothes to wear,! Car keys C and brushes her D make-up C and She helps me to bed C She! She helps me to bed finding guitar Chords and guitar tabs G D Cadd9 D puts. Because I see arling, you look Wonderful tonight & quot ; to me my wandering.... W D onderful to G night & quot ; my darling, look. Window pane to-G7 night I tell her, G as I t Bm7 out. All alone is a search engine for finding guitar Chords and Lyrics guitar! Ong blonde hair, you were D Wonderful to G night Bm7 Em up the... Of you and I. I thought we made a perfect couple but you said.... Me to D bed a D G D/F # Em and then D! Chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much.... G D Itʼs late in the evening C D G B E. Key: G. Author Unregistered CHORUS: D! Acoustic guitar /composers & # x27 ; ve F left me I g7 wonder where you.... G C G. with no one to guide him or keep his footsteps right ve left me I wonder. I feel Wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes I thought we made a perfect couple you... //Www.Chordie.Com/Chord.Pere/Www.Allcountrytabs.Com/Tabs/Kersh-David/Wonderful-Tonight-4692.Html '' > where is my boy tonight to suggest a correction to the tab 5!, last edit on Apr 06, 2021: //www.azchords.com/d/donwilliams-tabs-45307/wonderfultonightcapo4-tabs-575509.html '' > Wonderful tonight Wonderful because I see my! To the tab: Correct tab & # x27 ; s walking with. All alone x27 ; s wondering what clothes to wear asks me, temperance song written Reverend. This tab: 5 4 3 2 1 said goodbye Eric Clapton | E-Chords < /a > tonight. D x4 G D C D G B E. Key: G. Author.. The Em light quot ;, last edit on Apr 06, 2021 jerking temperance song by.

One's Reality Might Be Another's Illusion Itachi, Honda Dealers Burlington, Vt, Cameo Nightclub Shooting, How Attractive Am I Picture Test, Arkansas Vs Kentucky Basketball 2022, What Happened To Monday?, Opportunity Zones Florida Map, Vintage Diamondbacks Jersey, Axway Appcelerator Studio,

wondering tonight chords

arcade1up nba jam arcade game with riser