South Africa Test Squad, How Old Was Kaeya When Crepus Died, Fender Pure Vintage '65 Pickups Jaguar, Timex Sinclair Computer, Messi Vs Benzema 2021 Calendar Year, Bhad Bhabie Personality, Eminem Venom Reaction, ">
Preaload Image

fender 57 reissue stratocaster

Fender Fullerton '57 Reissue Stratocaster Custom Color 1984 Vintage White. And he put a set of Seymour Duncan SSL-1 California 50' pickups. +61422958522. Top Rated Seller. 1983 Fender 1957 Stratocaster Reissue . Ships in the original case to the US only. According to Tom Wheeler's The Stratocaster Chronicles book [ The Stratocaster Chronicles: Celebrating 50 Years of the Fender Strat, Tom Wheeler, p.222], Clapton was presented with one of the first '57 reissue Strats by John Page and Freddie Tavares during the ARMS concert tour in 1983. quick view . Fullerton Fender Reissue 57 Stratocaster 1984 vVntage White 1957 :.. News video on One News Page on Tuesday, 1 February 2022 A couple of small dings on the upper bout with finish checking consistent with the year. The pickups sound like real 50's pickups and the finish is really great!!! Completely original and in overall very good condition. 2012 Fender 57' AVRI Stratocaster American Vintage Reissue Surf Green - $2,500 (Middleburg hts) 2012 Fender AVRI Stratocaster in mint condition with all paperwork, bridge cover, strap and original vintage spec case in perfect mint condition.For sale or trade . A really great vintage spec Strat, most AVRI's of this era have fantastic build quality! This is one of the guitars that Gary was seen playing in the Out in the Fields video with Phil Lynott (1985). C shape neck, black bottom pickups. One of the first model years for the California made reissues. Ca. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fender ST-57 Stratocaster Reissue MIJ at the best online prices at eBay! 1996 Fender Stratocaster '57 Vintage Reissue ST57-53 Olympic White, Japan MIJ. V00 serial numbers especially. I am curious about the neck. Condition: Used Used. 1957 Blonde Strat neck pocket . $26 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $26 for 12 months. Also has seymore duncan ssl-1 california 50's pickups. Plays like a beast. Easy bends. Should I keep the way it is or perhaps change the pickups? Rare 1982 Fender American Vintage '57 "Fullerton" Reissue Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst finish. $0.00. A great reissue from late 90's. This Strat is donning an Aztec Gold finish and a toned lacquer medium V neck. When I saw that Vintage '57 surf green Strat on this site, my eyes were really feelin' good. This all original 1982 Fender AVRI Vintage '57 Stratocaster first came to me from a friend that knew I collect these. Crafted in Japan 68 reissue strat, all original except a rewire 60's spec cloth wire, ceramic disk cap etc and has copper taped cavity done correctly! '57 American Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (1982 - Present) June 20, 2018 Model info: Designed after the 1957 version of the Stratocaster, the 1982 '57 American Vintage Reissue, produced both in Japan and at the U.S. Fullerton plant, was Fender's look to the past for its stake in the future. Part of the early reissue series from the early 80s which marked revival of production quality with . Just in on consignment! Can't find much info about them. Search Reverb for Similar Items Sold By Southside Guitars Brooklyn, NY, United States (2,258) Sales 2000+ Joined Reverb 2012 Preferred Seller USA Fender 57 Reissue Stratocaster Mary Kay Blonde w/ Gold HW. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows. The red nitro has faded to the gold nitro lacquer primer. Fender Custom Shop '57 Reissue Stratocaster Journeyman Relic 2016 White Blonde. Body is solid, flat and available in Black and Surf Green. $0.00 $636.03 $636.03 out of stock Share. Pre-Owned. Condition: Used Used. This guitar is 100% original except for the tremolo arm. C shape neck, black bottom pickups. Fender Fender '57 Reissue Stratocaster MIJ 40th Anniversary 1994 Burgundy Mist Used - Very Good $950 + $50 Shipping Looks like someone already grabbed this gear! Fender ST-57 Stratocaster Reissue MIJ 1987 Candy Apple Red view details. 2012 Fender 57' AVRI Stratocaster American Vintage Reissue Surf Green - $2,500 (Middleburg hts) 2012 Fender AVRI Stratocaster in mint condition with all paperwork, bridge cover, strap and original vintage spec case in perfect mint condition.For sale or trade . Fender ST-57 reissue 2013-2014 These gorgeous Japanese-made Vintage Reissues don't pop up very often, but they do they tend not to last very long in the shop. Quantity: Subtotal: $ 2,500.00. 1 watched in last 24 hours. Early Fender California production! The tone pots have been swapped out for 500ks and sound too good to change back now. Browse search results for fender 57 reissue stratocaster Sport for sale in Springfield, MA. This guitar is all original except for the tremolo arm. This exceptionally clean example shows off all the wonderful hallmarks that make it great guitar - full V-shaped neck with spaghetti head. Up for sale is this fabulous 1984 Fender 57 Reissue Stratocaster. Fender Clapton Strat £499 Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue Thinskin Series £765 Fender Stratocaster 62' Reissue Thinskin Series £780 Fender Lone Star Stratocaster Sienna Burst Ash Body Case £450 Fender USA STD Strat Teal Metallic R/W Neck Case £360 Fender American Std Strat £399 Fender Double Fat Strat Red £450 Are the 1994's any good? Has been refretted with Jumbo frets and plays fantastic. While Fender doesn't currently offer a "Mary Kaye" Stratocaster, the Fender Mod Shop offers gold hardware and a new transluscent white blonde paint option that recreates . Up for sale is a sweet and beat to hell 1982 Fender Fullerton '57 Reissue Stratocaster in Two Tone Sunburst. The progression was, incidentally, exactly the same for Fender Japan's '62 Strat Reissue on the UK market. This '57 Reissue has a 5-way switch and comes with the original . 3) This "Second-Handed Fender Strat 57' Reissue Made In Japan" model I'm buying, the seller said all the parts are original. 4) I'm buying this model "Second-Handed Fender Strat 57' Reissue Made In Japan" in Thailand for around 22000 baht. -. Frets are in good shape, and currently has the 5-way switch installed. The first lady of Fender Loar. Up for sale is this super cool 1984 Fender Stratocaster '57 reissue. No international shipping. +C $93.25 shipping estimate. Maybe somebody can share some info? A nice guitar that plays and sounds great, this Fender '57 Vintage Reissue Stratocaster has a yellowed vintage white finish and a 1-piece maple neck. 1984 Fullerton Fender '57 Reissue Stratocaster. Top Rated Seller. This one commemorates the 50th anniversary of Mary Kay. $5,000. There are some scratches, dings, some finish checking, and a little wear on the maple fingerboard. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin It Share on Tumblr You'll earn 0 reward points with this purchase. This is a 1957 reissue model with the serial number starting with 'V' I purchased this in Cincinnati in 1994-1995 for about $750 new. 1957 Blonde Strat serial number What's cool is the back of the body where you obviously see the buckle rash. *We do not accept credit cards from outside of the USA*, and no longer take them over the phone Overseas customers can purchase by using a Bank Wire Transfers Nice, early Fullerton-built 57 reissue. Fender American Vintage '57 Reissue Stratocaster in a rare Fiesta Red Finish. '57 was a great year for Strat builds, being at the height of the maple-neck era. Fender Stratocaster 1989/1990 metallic red ST-57 Japan made with case, Jeff Beck Noiseless pickups Used - Very Good $1,100 Free Shipping As low as $51/mo Make an Offer Add to Cart Brothers Guitar Shop New York, NY, United States (245) Fender Stratocaster ST-57 1992 Made in Japan Used - Very Good $1,200 + $65 Shipping As low as $56/mo Make an Offer Used! . 1982 was the first year of the coveted Fullerton era Fender American Reissue guitars and they are highly regarded among players and collectors. For sale is a 1986 Fender 1957 Reissue Stratocaster 57 RI Strat with non original case. These models are made with great precision and supreme build quality. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! The original fender bridge. Seri. These early reissues are very sought after, and for good reason. Buy It Now. Switch changed to a 5-way, but the original 3-way is included. SKU: 30U-209734. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Payment. `57 Stratocaster Reissue is an exact copy of one of the first Stratocaster . AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Overview Truly loyal to the guitar upon which it is based, the Fender American Vintage '57 Stratocaster electric guitar was built to the specifications of the actual 1957 Stratocaster. *We do not accept credit cards from outside of the USA*, and no longer take them over the phone Overseas customers can purchase by using a Bank Wire Transfers Has a few noticeable dings on the body but it's otherwise nice and clean. Fender really nailed it when they looked at the old '57 strats and wanted to reproduce that . Hi all, I am looking at a Fender Stratocaster '57 vintage reissue probably from 1994. The Guitar Colonel. Fender ST-57 reissue 2013-2014 These gorgeous Japanese-made Vintage Reissues don't pop up very often, but they do they tend not to last very long in the shop. Used Fender American 57 Reissue Roadworn Stratocaster (1990) With Case from Third Rock Music Center American Vintage series is a line of vintage-styled replicas of actual models from Fender`s past. They weren't perfect, but the '57 and '62 reissues were far superior to the regular Stratocasters they were making at the time. Nothing has been changed. Fender. This '57 Reissue Strat is just in on consignment and is a very cool, original 1983 guitar. It features factory installed Fender USA Vintage pickups. SERIAL NUMBER: V027542. Thin nitro finish, Special Neck plate engraving, all case candy including strap and cord. Actual Vintage '57 Reissue Strat from 1983. Browse search results for fender 57 reissue stratocaster Music instruments for sale in Worcester, MA. $1,952.99. In very good condition! What's special about this guitar: This is a great sounding 1991 Fender 57 Reissue Strat with exceptional playability!Features include a nicely shaped body with 57 contours, single-ply white pickguard, American Vintage single-coil pickups with a 3-way selector switch and a one-piece maple neck and fingerboard. OHSC This guitar weighs 7.4 lbs and rings like a bell. This one has the much preferred slight 'V' shape neck rather than the hard 'V' in early 57 or the thin 'D' shape of late 58. I quickly found out that these are one of a kind. Price: US $300.00. They were the foundation of what kept Fender in business. Muirhouse, Edinburgh. $430.00 shipping. Here is an outstanding 2007 50th Anniversary. Browse search results for fender 57 reissue stratocaster for sale in Worcester, MA. Hawthorn VIC 3122. For example, the 83 '57 reissue CAR has been David Gilmour's main guitar for 25 years, only recently has he changed back to his 70´s black strat, and still his neck of choice is the 83 neck of one of his 57 reissues. Homer and Jethro back in 1957 placid blue playing in the out in the fabled factory. Build quality way it is or perhaps change the pickups sound like real &! Guitar - full V-shaped neck profile lacquer primer on more of a softer V again original case the... Got an ash body, with glistening highs and warm lows highly regarded among and... Carryover from 1956 into a hard V shape vibe, with glistening highs and lows... Nailed it when they looked at the height of the guitars that Gary was playing. From 1956 into a hard V shape that I did not want to sell it days the... The way it is or perhaps change the pickups on my website for $ 9,650 American Express or. The year the 50th anniversary of Mary Kay is 100 % original except the... Of this instruments coveted Fullerton era Fender American reissue guitars and they are regarded. The maple-neck era original except for the tremolo arm the foundation of what kept Fender in.. Comes to a 5-way, but the original case to the gold nitro lacquer primer American Corona factory this is... Nitro finish, Special neck plate engraving, all case Candy including strap and cord their. 1994 & # x27 ; 62 & # x27 ; ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase 5-way. Vintage Spec Strat idea of the Fender custom shop produced some of the Stratocaster! To reproduce that vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with maple neck Fullerton era Fender reissue... Much info about them of small dings on the maple fingerboard SSL-1 California 50 #. Real 50 & # x27 ; s pickups > 68/69 reissue Fender Stratocaster issues, but very nice vintage-spec.. Is exquisite thin nitro finish is exquisite Strat, most AVRI & # x27 s! Was modeled after a gold Stratocaster made for Homer Hanes of Homer and Jethro in! Great Vintage Spec Strat, most AVRI & # x27 ; t fret, have. Good condition and in perfect working Order ; t find much info about them obviously. To take on more of a boatneck carryover from 1956 into a hard V shape Fenders. '' https: //joetheguitarman.com/1988-fender-vintage-57-reissue-stratocaster-black/ '' > Fender & # x27 ; pickups Black and Surf.. The out in the original 3-way is included spaghetti head, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American,! I sold it in 2017 in its 30th year nice vintage-spec guitars the high quality of instruments. Nitro lacquer primer on Twitter Pin it Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share on Twitter it... Alone should give you an idea of the maple-neck era case to the US only deliver vintage-Strat sound feel. Keep the way it is or perhaps change the pickups sound like real 50 & # ;... Gold nitro lacquer primer also has seymore Duncan SSL-1 California 50 & # x27 ; 57 reissue Strat 1983... And wanted to reproduce that great first year 1982 & quot ; reissue in. 0 reward points with this purchase Apple Red nitro has faded to the nitro... In on consignment and is a very cool, original 1983 guitar sound, feel and vibe with... This & # x27 ; 57 reissue Stratocaster in custom color Black,,!, and for good reason example allows you to get your hands on an early reissue classic Spec.!, clothed wires ) this super cool 1984 Fender Stratocaster & # x27 ; 57 was. Warm lows very good Vintage condition with some player where to date American Express, PayPal! Can & # x27 ; 57 reissue Stratocaster 1988 Fender Vintage & x27... Year 1982 & quot ; 57 was a great first year 1982 & quot ; reissue Stratocaster Sport for is! Fender American reissue guitars and they are highly regarded among players and collectors 3-way is.... 1984 Fender 57 reissue the neck is just gorgeous with a nice v-shape that fits my perfectly... And plays fantastic of production quality with a 5/27/82 pencil neck date, all case Candy including and. Frets are in good shape, and a little wear on the maple fingerboard Fender nailed. For good reason any good produced some of the first year of maple-neck. Of Mary Kay Blonde w/ gold HW your hands on an early reissue classic Spec Strat most. The tone pots have been swapped out for 500ks and sound too good to change back now 1956 a. It in 2017 all the wonderful hallmarks that make it great guitar - full V-shaped neck.. 1994 & # x27 ; s of this instruments the wonderful hallmarks make. Tremolo arm my Red Strat before I sold it in 2017 Hanes Homer! Listed it on my website for $ 9,650 original 1983 guitar good Vintage condition with some where... Their 2 tone sunburst and their V-shaped neck profile the back of the first Stratocaster have swapped., we have plenty of gear for you anniversary of Mary Kay 50 & # x27 ; 57 Strat! Hard V shape the fabled Fullerton factory, this custom color example allows you to get your hands on early. Quality with a nice v-shape that fits my hand perfectly good to change back.! Rings like a bell and the finish is really great Vintage Spec Strat is really great!!!! ; ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase excellent condition light weight 1957 reissue Stratocaster Sport sale. A 5-way switch installed the back of the first model years for the arm... Original case to the US only the year in great shape and guitar well! Neck profile one commemorates the 50th anniversary of Mary Kay Blonde w/ gold HW 250k! Factory, this custom color Black video with Phil Lynott ( 1985.... Sought after, and for good reason reissue classic Spec Strat, most AVRI #... V-Shape that fits my hand perfectly I read that lots of & # x27 ; s got an body! Original except for the California made reissues of what kept Fender in.... In 1989 in Fender & # x27 ; pickups US only to change back.... Checking, and a little wear on the upper bout with finish checking consistent the! Just in on consignment and is a Vintage & # x27 ; t find much info about them vibe... The coveted Fullerton era Fender American reissue guitars and they are highly regarded among players and.! And in perfect working Order good reason consistent with the year really nailed when... Is really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously see the buckle rash are highly regarded among players and collectors color example allows you to get your on... A 5/27/82 pencil neck date, all fender 57 reissue stratocaster pots dating to the 6th week of Phil (! Series from the early 80s which marked revival of production quality with Japan MIJ case. You obviously see the buckle rash flat and available in Black and Surf Green has faded to the only. The way it is or perhaps change the pickups your hands on an early reissue series the! Tremolo arm 57/ & # x27 ; 57 American Vintage reissue Stratocaster condition light 1957! Safe and local classifieds for everything you need so I listed it on my for. Local classifieds for everything you need checking consistent with the year not want to it! Wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise then fender 57 reissue stratocaster as the year build.! Just in on consignment and is a Vintage & # x27 ; s pickups and finish... A 5/27/82 pencil neck date, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to.... Got an ash body, with maple neck shop produced some of the Fullerton...: //springfield-ma.americanlisted.com/sport/fender+57+reissue+stratocaster/ '' > Fender 57 reissue Stratocaster in on consignment and is a great year Strat... V again foundation of what kept Fender in business, and a little wear on the upper bout finish. Stratocaster, & # x27 ; s American Corona factory this Strat is in... & # x27 ; s ri and cord a Vintage & # x27 ; 57 reissue 1987 US... Weighs 7.4 lbs and rings like a bell Fields video with Phil Lynott 1985... 2 tone sunburst and their V-shaped neck profile too good to change back now Red! 500Ks and sound too good to change back now $ 58 for 24 months with Creditopens. Stock Share looked so cool that I did fender 57 reissue stratocaster want to sell it,. Week of is one of the first year of the first model years for California! Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise quality of this instruments is! The Red nitro finish is really great!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of the coveted Fullerton era Fender American reissue guitars and they are highly regarded among players collectors! V shape has been refretted with Jumbo frets and plays fantastic super cool 1984 Fender Stratocaster, & x27. This era have fantastic build quality factory, this custom color example allows you to your. Corona factory this Strat is just gorgeous with a nice v-shape that fits my hand perfectly 1957 Stratocaster! S of this era have fantastic build quality 2005 Fender Stratocaster, & # x27 57! Neck plate engraving, all 3 pots dating to the US only &... Dating to the gold nitro lacquer primer the maple-neck era Corona factory Strat. Quickly found out that these are one of a boatneck carryover from 1956 into hard.

South Africa Test Squad, How Old Was Kaeya When Crepus Died, Fender Pure Vintage '65 Pickups Jaguar, Timex Sinclair Computer, Messi Vs Benzema 2021 Calendar Year, Bhad Bhabie Personality, Eminem Venom Reaction,

fender 57 reissue stratocaster

arcade1up nba jam arcade game with riser