Graphic Long Sleeve Shirts, Healing Crystals From Brazil, Air Arabia Egypt Cabin Crew Salary, Acts Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous, Personal Revelation Lds General Conference, Does Bondi Sands Sunscreen Have Benzene, Human Development Index Brazil 2021, ">
Preaload Image

father zhongli fanfic

As well . childe, genshin, s. "Why didn't I get mama's pretty silver scales instead?" His son's question honestly caught Zhongli off guard, having not expected that to be the root cause of his apparent distress. So this is part of that Genshin idea where Issei is the twins' father. "fic! Zhongli could recall a point in their adventures where everything once again came to a head. "It's simply a part of life my dear.". . Works which have used it as a tag: Mommy, please? He knows much about Liyue's history and culture in part due to his time as the Geo Archon; like Venti, he has many experiences and memories, as he was a god well before The Seven even existed and one of the oldest still living in Teyvat. Laughing away like a madman as Zhongli remained firmly locked within his grasp. Zhongli is Xiao's Father has been made a synonym of Zhongli is Xiao | Alatus's Parent (Genshin Impact). Completed genshinimpactfanfic xreader genshinimpactxreader +7 more # 2 In which even after these years, he still crave for that warmth, and he is willing to wait no mat. About four years before the game started, Diluc's personality was incredibly different as he was a starry-eyed 18-year-old boy who was seen by the knights as being incredibly talented. YOU GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THAT IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS FAMILY!" . Zhongli began to approach, and you followed. Zhongli as a very asian parent to his little Adepti Son, Xiao.Watch the last Genshin Impact Comic Dubhttps://youtu.be/wDe1UNYQbXQPress the -button to g. Discover short videos related to zhongli fanfic on TikTok. best www.wattpad.com. cw // age up , harshword , setting lokal daily kemusuhan Pak Ajax ke keluarga Pak Zhongli. Their parents were very protective. Not by any means. Step-father Zhongli. [Y/n] is a child who grew up in Mondstadt not being able to go out much due to the dangers outside of Mondstadt. One day Zhongli brought the cutest boy to their apartment, and Ajax finally decided he will get laid as well. They were brothers but didn't look much alike. genre:smut, 18+ only! Zhongli is Ganyu's Parent (Genshin Impact) Mentioned Guizhong (Genshin Impact) Minor Beidou/Ningguang (Genshin Impact) not a slowburn i promise Zhongli wasn't a negligent parent. Their hopes and dreams laid on the young leader before them, along with the myriad of power capable of making a difference in their lives. Zhongli's changed out of his robe into his day clothes, today consisting of a dark grey turtleneck and brown pants. As he said this, two men entered, carrying the body of the young girl. featuring: ayato / zhongli / xiao / childe / itto (individually) x fem!reader. Watch popular content from the following creators: Varsha Mistralシ︎(@xieliansgf_real), Bulldoglia 11th FatuiHarbinger(@mitch.baby.dragon), Venti Thee Bard(@theebard), kokomi main [happy](@childe_beloved), ardaighlile(@waterlilyxiao) . Childe quickly becomes enamored with her. zhongli was smiling softly all this time. "Come here, Traveller." He walked off to a side door that led to a balcony. # 1 Prince charming [Childe x Zhongli] by Bopil 97.8K 2.8K 25 This is a childe x zhongli fanfic. Hu Tao also mentioned Zhongli in Part I Act I of her Story Quest (Papilio . and trying to avoid smut filled fics.im fine with nonshippy ones and shippy ones really don't mind. All the Vision Users within the Committee and Insurgency itself. Ei thinking she'd never use the book, decides to take Mikos advice. ada yang mau di-tag? "Death is inevitable, and it just comes to some at a quicker pace.". Watching and listening to Zhongli in awe, as he passionately spoke to her about Liyue's forgotten traditions. His roommate Zhongli had no trouble getting his dick wet. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Adult Fear: The Chāoyuè Xīngchén seems to have no issues with executing children as evident with Klee's sad fate. Despite the fact that Diluc is incredibly serious, he used to have a more energetic personality. Zhongli is a calm, reserved, and polite man, who holds an air of nostalgia. Zhongli beckoned to Aether. Keqing and Zhongli could only brace themselves while taking up their defensive stances. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #zhonglifanfic, #fanfictionrecommendation, #zhonglifanclub, #fanfictionrecommendations, # . And therein lies the exact problem. . Both Xiao and Zhongli have been around ever since before the Archon War, making them more than two-thousand and six-thousand years old respectively. A flash of purple, followed by a sudden blast of air around them as they lost all sense of balance. "Thank you." " You're welcome. Parent tags (more general): 原神 | Genshin Impact (Video Game) This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Zhongli agrees. zhongli is really confused now. x DDD. Hu Tao mentioned Zhongli in her character's teaser ("Hu Tao: Scared Yet?"), nicknaming him the "walking encyclopedia". "Sometimes, I can show my love in cruel, harsh ways, you wouldn't get it." Lady Lumine, a poor village girl who wants to travel her whole life, not be a wife a. Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. "Is your father not in today, Xiangling?" . warnings: bondage, reader is the one getting tied up, dirty talk, teasing, spanking for ayato, male receiving oral for zhongli, exhibitionism for xiao, slight choking for childe, edging for itto. Jul 22, 2021 - Read ~Chopsticks~ from the story Chopsticks | Genshin Zhongli x Childe FanFic PEGI18 by bigbangburger ( BigBangBurger ) with 7,564 reads. Which is about childe the prince of snezhnaya. Zhongyu inherited his draconic traits from both his parents, but his coloring was more like his father's: earthy and golden. Realistic Romance Zhongli Zhongli X Reader Zhongli X Oc Life may seem difficult, but after coming to Liyue three years ago and meeting Zhongli, it was easier than it seemed. Zhongli date with Hu Tao! Zhongli eyed the ex-fatui assassin in front of him and then to the young copper red-haired boy next to him. … The last time dad laughed this hard, was when our missing dog returned home. Coming of age and having to pick a princess to marry, but someone else catches his eye. " Works and bookmarks tagged with Zhongli is Xiao's Father will show up in Zhongli is Xiao | Alatus's Parent (Genshin Impact)'s filter. Imagine just Zhongli pounding Childe endlessly on his speech desk and childes all like.. "Does that feel good father~ fucking a sinner~ does it make you crazy~ oh please father cover me up with holy water~ ah~" then that motherfucker wraps his tail around zhonglis leg and Zhongli let's out a grunt as he thrusts hard in Tartaglia making him go insane. by CherryPancakes Fandoms: . They were sent soaring by the collision, plummeting head first against the dampened soil of the grassy meadow just outside the entrance. Childe's father, a Schneznayan noble, has a new concubine named Zhongli. Zhongli turns to Xiao, who's currently buried under a pile of cushions and pillows, cold towel on his head and a cup of ice water next to him. Character included: Zhongli x Fem!Reader. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Prompting the other henchmen, lest the injured one to do the same. Zhongli stared at you and pondered for a moment before standing up and sighing, "You're hopeless, (Y/n)." "Yay!" You grinned, hopping off the bed and sliding on your shoes. 13 notesApr 6th, 2022. The being who would one day call himself Zhongli clasped the offered arm with his free hand and shook. having decided as much, he picks the slime up much to its poorly hidden happiness. Browse through and read popular "zhongli x reader" fanfiction stories and books Lấy bối cảnh ở trường Đại học Liyue- cùng tên với bến cảng Liyue giàu có nằm ở phía Đông đại lục Teyvat xinh đẹp; Zhongli là một học trưởng gương mẫu trực thuộc ban cố vấn của nhà trường còn Childe là một du học sinh xuất chúng tới từ Snezhnaya, cũng đồng thời là một hoạ sĩ nổi tiếng được săn . Everyday work was more rewarding, in company of loved ones. "au! Single Parent Zhongli (Genshin Impact) Strangers to Lovers She writes intriguing ideas and enchanting words to sway the clients. He brushed a strand of hair out of your face and kissed you on the forehead. cw // BL bxb zhongli x childe zhongchi ️️ ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️️️ dipangkuan ibunya, ajax bbercerita ️️ ️️️️️️" Even if he would have to force himself on the boy. One day Xiao encountered Morax (Zhongli), the Geo Archon on the battle field during the Archon War. Part 7 of tv_jiejie's tartali works; Language: English Words: 1,038 Chapters: 2/3 "No its fine." Lumine sighed. Zhongli followed up, fearing it was not appropriate of him to ask that question. Tales from a Tone-Deaf Bard (Genshin Impact Fanfic Rec and Ideas Thread) Thread . i been struggling lately to find some good fanfics to read! 7 He Used To Be More Bubbly. He was grinning like a fool. ZhongTao is the het ship between Zhongli and Hu Tao from the Genshin Impact fandom. I missed ya!" 103K 5K 11 He always wanted to be wrapped up in your arms, your warmth, your love. Parent tags (more general): 原神 | Genshin Impact (Video Game) This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Speaking of terrible times, and unpleasant displays of emotion. 200 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 Warmth (Zhongli) by P̸͇̳͎̩̣̈̐ͅo̵͇̻͓̙̊̅͊͌̈ͅó̶̑̿́̕. The boy gazes back at him, with eyes of golden-brown eyes filled with curiosity. I took the liberty to develop the plot a bit more than only the sexual content, it . Archive of Our Own. "Please Yuheng, bring him home!" Their unified plea, left Keqing stunned for words. Action Girl: Lumine. Happy Valentine's day everyone! aka. 25.01.21 108 zhongli zhongli fanfiction zhongli x reader genshin genshin fanfiction genshin zhongli zhongli fanfic genshin fanfic fragile as dust my writing anqi . Series. . Yae Miko gives Ei a journal to write her thoughts in. "You may simply refer to me as you always do." "Bah!" Strong arms hauled him into a many embrace, crushing him against a broad chest. Zhongli x Reader {FLUFFY SMUT} - Wattpad. he changes his route, choosing instead to go to this old, forgotten path that still leads to liyue harbor. Over time they gained friends, such as Kaeya and Diluc. Browse through and take zhongli fanfic anime & manga quizzes Zhongli's neck was wrapped in a deadlock. local ginger simps over hot tall dragon lady with big boobs. "It has been quite some time since we last spoke." he said simply. Childexlumine Stories. Biao's father laid fully prostrate before her. See more ideas about albedo, fan art, impact. "It is about Ningguang. Kris. Ei thinking she'd never use the book, decides to take Mikos advice. "Come on, slowpoke!" Zhongli smiled softly, following behind you while you led the way. " The line goes dead. hello, its my first time using reddit in general. "DYNAMIC ENTRY! Works which have used it as a tag: Toon and Mei, the Troll Hunters of Brazil by doinggodswork Fandoms: . On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. A NSFW one-shot where Zhongli helps you to relax a little due your pregnancy . Not good with people. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #zhonglifanfic, #zhongli, #zhonglifanclub, #zhonglifanart . ZhongXiao is the slash ship between Zhongli and Xiao from the Genshin Impact fandom. it just didn't feel right to leave the poor thing alone. "Don't be so formal! You couldn't tell if the resulting rush of emotions were from relief or disappointment. Browse through and read popular "zhongli fanfic" fanfiction stories and books Mavey's father falls under this as well for thinking of his son as weak and not being the ideal son he wanted. Before their meeting, another god had enslaved Xiao. Watch popular content from the following creators: suffer <3(@genshinfanfiction), Ok(@mamacat), andie's wolf (@albedos_labratttt), sorbet :D(@timesorbet), Shogun(@yurirose18) . It was rather terrible, the times Zhongli had made her upset, in doing so denied her such pleasant displays of emotion. "Yes," Zhongli turned to Aether and spoke. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Fantasy Genshin Genshin Impact Ei . He holds philosophical ideas towards money and has great respect for Liyue's . Zhongli's family; Childe's family; Childe has two older siblings; Misunderstandings; Miscommunication; Zhongli's father is barnacle scum; Ajax is an actor; Zhongli is a businessman; They are in early 20s; Top Zhongli/Bottom Tartaglia | Childe (Genshin Impact) Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics; Omega Verse; Alpha/Omega; Language: English Words . (Pregnancy mentions, vaginal sex, very mild breeding kink) Author's notes: Thanks for your ask. Both Hu Tao and Zhongli work at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor as its director and most revered consultant, respectively. Much to her personal annoyance, they often wandered onto Zhongli instead. Apr 30, 2021 - Explore Spoon's board "father Zhongli" on Pinterest. Discover short videos related to zhongli fanfic recommendation on TikTok. The way Hutao tugged at his sleeves was really irritating. Baal Yae Yae Miko Miko Aether Fanfic Raiden Shogun The Raiden Shogun Archon Archons Zhongli Venti Yae Miko gives Ei a journal to write her thoughts in. TOO SLOW MY YOUNG LAD! Zhongli could feel the guilt washing against his conscience. "Is there something you wanted to ask me, Mr. Zhongli?" Aether asked. He whispered back. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Zhongli sighed and looked at the people streaming across the streets, with Aether behind him. "Hi Miss Keqing, I think we should get going." Peeling her eyes away from them, Keqing stifled a laugh. Any information you publish in a comment, profile, work, or Content that you post or import onto AO3 including in summaries . the ships looking ( note im a multishipper so ye )for is ittosara, ayato x itto ( I dont know the ship name), TartLi( or any childe x zhongli I really don't care), chaeya, zhongluc( yes . Completed childe ship snezhnaya +7 more # 2 XiaoVen Uni AU :D by I ran from debt 203K 7.6K 100 Browse through and read popular "zhongli x reader" fanfiction stories and books Feeling very at ease, Ei continues to write whatever comes to mind as it brings her slight comfort. They soon grew to learn that Kaeya was adopted by Diluc's father. Zhongli was not in the living room. Hr was filthy and mean. Parent tags (more general): A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas; This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. adoptive father zhongli. Aka: Childe has a crush on Zhongli's partner and will try to join them in bed . Works which have used it as a tag: Zhongli reads fanfic. Warnings: Consensual sexual content ahead. He loved both his children dearly and would go to the ends of Teyvat for them. " Very well…" he sighs "then how about a contract?" " A contract?" Kiritsugu spoke for the first time.

Graphic Long Sleeve Shirts, Healing Crystals From Brazil, Air Arabia Egypt Cabin Crew Salary, Acts Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous, Personal Revelation Lds General Conference, Does Bondi Sands Sunscreen Have Benzene, Human Development Index Brazil 2021,

arcade1up nba jam arcade game with riser