Task Manager On Samsung Phone, Kushimaru Kuriarare Wallpaper, Best Western Palm Hotel London, Kv-1 Tank Encyclopedia, Potm Benzema Requirements, How Many Hero Market Outlet In Malaysia, Royals All-time Home Run Leaders, Hackerone Software Engineer Salary Near Paris, Easiest Golf Swing To Repeat, Soundtrack Your Brand Wiki, ">
Preaload Image

bernie wrightson drawing

Five years later I had the pleasure of seeing the original pen and ink drawing in its entire poetic, grotesque splendor hanging on the wall of the New York Comic Art Gallery. . The 240-page, 8.5" x 11" landscape hardcover includes a printed laminated cover. Bernie: I've been drawing for as long as I remember. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Bernard Albert Wrightson (October 27, 1948 - March 18, 2017), sometimes credited as Bernie Wrightson, was an American artist, known for co-creating the Swamp Thing, his adaptation of the novel Frankenstein illustration work, and for his other horror comics and illustrations, which feature his trademark intricate pen and brushwork. Contents What attracted me to Wrightson's work was the same thing that attracted me to Mike Ploogs work. See more ideas about bernie wrightson, bernie, comic art. Full size. Wrightson Futuropolis French. The drawing earned a spot on page 33 of Warren's Creepy #9 published in June of 1966. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Next image: Hanging Lady. Bernard Albert Wrightson was an American comic book artist known for Swamp Thing and art for a novel about Frankenstein. In 1979, the definitive book about Bernie Wrightson, A Look Back, was published. I had no idea it was going to go that fast, and I had even less of an idea what . I went to Catholic school and have vivid memories of getting into trouble for drawing in my textbook-always, always pictures of monsters. . . Categories Comic Books Posted on March 20, 2019 March 13, 2019. An illustration of a magnifying glass. The "Captain Sternn" segment of the Heavy Metal animated film is based on a character created by Wrightson (who first appeared in the Heavy . Wrightson spent seven years drawing approximately 50 detailed pen-and-ink illustrations to accompany an edition of Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, which the artist considers among his most personal work. Comic Art Community GALLERY OF COMIC ART. The Batman is 'light-boxed' (euphemism for 'traced') from an original Bernie Wrightson pencil drawing. Bernie Wrightson 1948-2017. 0113 2432210 View . It isn't hyperbole when I say that without seeing Bernie Wrightson's art at age 14 I wouldn't be doing what I do. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. - July 6, 0116 1:00 PM PDT. Creator Spotlight: Bernie Wrightson. See more ideas about bernie wrightson, bernie, comic art. SIGNED! Profiles in History. Arte Cyberpunk . Bernie Wrightson Original Comic Book Cover Painting Our Price: $5,000.00 . Most famously known for creating Swamp Thing with writer Len Wein, his career just passed the fifty year mark and includes work for comics, books, magazines, and . Bernie Wrightson Original Drawing Image Size: 7" x 10.5" Frame Size: 16.5" x 20" For Orders Outside the Continental United States, Please Contact limageriegallery@gmail.com For Further Instructions. He . Home New Images Advanced Search Home New Images Advanced Search Home/W/Bernie Wrightson/Wrightson Drawing. Longtime Norman comic store manager and con organizer Bart Bush was the owner of Oklahoma's first comics specialty store, Down Memory Lane. Today. Neal really poured his heart and soul into it, more than anything else he ever did. An illustration of a magnifying glass. Liz and Bernie Wrightson Wrightson, 69, has been suffering from brain cancer for several years and a series of strokes added to his struggles. Bernie passed away on March 18, 2017 at the age of 68. Bernie Wrightson has died at the age of 68. 39 books based on 1 votes: Bernie Wrightson's The Muck Monster: Artist's Edition Portfolio by Bernie Wrightson, The Studio by Jeffrey Jones, A Look Back . . Add : Audrey Kawasaki Sophia Print Our . $29.99. Bernie Wrightson spoke earlier this month to comics historian Peter Sanderson at New York's Big Apple Con, and CBR was there to hear what the artist had to say about his career in comics and film, with details about Stephen King's "The Mist" and more. Your Ad Here! He first worked for The Baltimore Sun, before his first published comics art . Bernie Wrightson - Spider-Man (2002) movie concept art. There are many people more suited to describing what an astounding man we was than I. A signed photograph of Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue sold for $125,000, . About an hour ago, legendary comic artist Bernie Wrightson announced his retirement due to needing to focus on his health. Calabasas, CA, US. Wrightson began his professional . There was a message waiting for Bernie Wrightson after the Olympic diving trials in 1964. Jan 22, 2015 - Explore Doc Boggle's board "Bernie Wrightson Artwork", followed by 168 people on Pinterest. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Bernie passed away on March 18, 2017 at the age of 68. Related Products. Bernie Wrightson art being a color Bernie Wrightson illustration art from the 1970's — Over $65,000 . Wrightson drew the poster for the Stephen King-penned horror film . Posted By Dan Greenfield on Mar 4, 2018 | 3 comments. Prints will be available at 3pm Central time in the Bernie Wrightson section of the Nakatomi store HER E on Friday the 20th. Bernie Wrightson nude with lion pencil drawing. I yearned to draw exactly like him before I'd heard of Graham Ingels who was perhaps . Description. Bernie Wrightson original wrap-around cover artwork for Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. I absolutely wanted to be Berni ( which is how he spelt his name back then so as not to be confused with Bernie Wrightson the American swimmer). Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre Trading Cards were a 90 card series featuring a collection of characters and scenes illustrated by Wrightson. Wrightson was born October 27, 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland. Free shipping for many products! Drawing & Illustration Mixed Media & Collage Fiber Arts Dolls & Miniatures Collectibles . Jan 1, 2021 - Explore Harrison Chang's board "Bernie Wrightson", followed by 268 people on Pinterest. . Tag: bernie wrightson Bernie Wrightson panel detail. 34 pg. — a limited series from IDW written with collaborator Steve Niles that was a sequel to Wrightson's 1983 Marvel masterpiece.. MSRP is $60.00. Bernie - Wrightson (born October 27, 1948, Baltimore - Maryland, USA ) was an American painter known for his horror illustrations and comics. Item Information. DC Entertainment joins the entertainment and comic industries in mourning the loss of one of the greatest artists of our time, Bernie Wrightson. Bernie was one year older than me — which doesn't seem . Wrightson spent seven years drawing approximately 50 detailed pen-and-ink illustrations to accompany an edition of Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, which the artist considers among his most personal work. Finishing Frankenstein Alive, Alive! Bernie Wrightson was a legendary horror comics artist. Wrightson was co-creator of Swamp Thing, and draw the poster for . From Comic Book Artist #4. View Bernie Wrightson artworks sold at auction to research and compare prices. 30, 2016. PUBLISHED: May 13, 2014 at 2:04 p.m. | UPDATED: April 27, 2016 at 11:41 a.m. The drawing itself took 15 minutes and then I started in on the paint. Chet Zar "The Guardian" Original Painting Our Price: $4,750.00 . 1979 Trade Paper. Human Anatomy Art. It is with great sadness that Dark Knight news reports the passing of one of the finest artists ever to draw for comics. He had many other credits to his name, though mostly horror hence his nickname "Master of the Macabre.". . Wrightson, of course, is one of the more famous comic book artists, mainly because he co-created Swamp Thing in 1972. Wrightson was primarily self-trained and grew up learning art from watching Jon . Interview with Bernie Wrightson 3 (and last) . His terrifying treatment of the genre is a great enjoyment even today with all the fancy variant covers, and hip . Wrightson spent seven years drawing approximately 50 pen-and-ink illustrations to accompany an edition of Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, which the artist considers among his most personal work. Bernard Albert Wrightson (October 27, 1948 - March 18, 2017), sometimes credited as Bernie Wrightson, was an American artist, known for co-creating the Swamp Thing, his adaptation of the novel Frankenstein illustration work, and for his other horror comics and illustrations, which feature his trademark intricate pen and brushwork. Very quickly, he will fall in love with what he sees in EC Comics: horror, irreverence, monsters, aliens… In short, everything that will make his art later. The great Bernie Wrightson's final project was Frankenstein Alive, Alive! Wrightson. . Sunday, March 19th, 2017. This card series features a wide selection . was a friend — and fan's — bittersweet task…. It wasn't just the comics because in 1952 they re-released the old Universal monster movies to television. Wrightson passed away on March 18, 2017 of brain cancer at the age of 68. An illustration of a magnifying glass. Bernie Wrightson I was introduced to Bernie Wrightson's work back in the 70's reading SWAMPTHING. Born on October 27, 1948, Wrightson said, "I wish my mother could have waited until Halloween [;] that would have been perfect." Without going into Wrightson's entire biography, please allow me to express some random bits about our relationship and why he and his work meant so much to me. Wrightson Drawing . His first published drawing appeared on the letters page of Creepy #9 (June 1966), showing a man being dragged into an open grave, and a headstone bearing the inscription "Berni Wrightson, Dec. 15 th, 1965". Aug 15, 2021 - Illustration by Bernie Wrightson [More Bernie Wrightson and Illustrations on Rhade-Zapan] Pinterest. Posted on. Bernie Wrightson has long been nicknamed "Master Of The Macabre." But for the Inkwell Awards and ink artists, it should be "Master Of The Brush And Pen." Few if any of his era exemplify that moniker more. Thursday the 24th- at 2pm Central Time, we will have these sets available on the Nakatomi website HERE-!Each of these matched number sets are in editions of 50 worldwide.Read more on nakatomiinc.com. He . Bernard Albert Wrightson (October 27, 1948 - March 18, 2017), sometimes credited as Bernie Wrightson, was an American artist, known for co-creating the Swamp Thing, his adaptation of the novel Frankenstein illustration work, and for his other horror comics and illustrations, which feature his trademark intricate pen and brushwork. Bernie Wrightson nude with lion . He studied art via a correspondence course from the Famous Artists School, watching artist Jon Gnagy on television with his show LEARN TO DRAW which ran as a syndicated TV Series through the 1950s and through studying comic art particularly the work of some of the celebrated artists at EC Comics. Wrightson spent seven years drawing approximately 50 detailed pen-and-ink illustrations to accompany an edition of Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, which the artist considers among his most . It was begun in 2012 but never completed due . This card series features a wide selection . Jul. At the back of DC Comics titles today, you can find a tribute to the late Bernie Wrightson, who died last month, . After a long battle with brain cancer, the famous artist Bernie Wrightson has died after battling cancer. It also includes an introductory essay, an interview, and photos from Wrightson's time at the studio. The owner of the original art sent me a scan so that I could use it created a new. An illustration of a magnifying glass. Jun 3, 2016 - Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Print Suite #3! Bernie Wrightson. Posted on. The 240-page, 8.5" x 11" landscape hardcover includes a printed laminated cover. Good storytelling, good drawing. The Batman is 'light-boxed' (euphemism for . Note - Unlike the auction, the artist's share of the proceeds from this sale will go to . ISBN-13 : 978-1982146153. Wrightson drew the poster for the Stephen King-penned horror film Creepshow, as well as illustrating the comic book adaptation of the film. As an artist, Wrightson was quite prolific, and thought it is sad that he will not be drawing again for the foreseeable future, he leaves a legacy of amazing art. I wish I still had those comics. The artwork had been described as "the finest fantasy ink drawing of the 20th century", and sold at Profiles in History for a remarkable $2.1 million, setting a new record price for Wrightson's work. View sold prices. Several Oklahomans recently shared their memories of Bernie Wrightson, co-creator of Swamp Thing, with me. Wrightson was co-creator of Swamp Thing, and draw the poster for . Bernie Wrightson learned drawing and illustration on his own, taking distance learning courses during his teenage years with the Famous Art School. Learn To Draw Fantasy Art. LS3 1AD. Tel. Bernie had a stellar career dating all the way back to 1966. The Studio Dragon's Dream. Where the lines of art, illustration and narrative meet, there you'll find Bernie Wrightson. Wrightson passed March 18 following a long battle with brain cancer. Subscribe to access price results for 150,000 artists! Sadly, Bernie Wrightson passed away this weekend due to brain cancer. Pinterest. Although it came through loud . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BERNIE WRIGHTSON: (SWAMP THING) ORIGINAL 1970,S PENCIL DRAWING (AMAZING) WOW at the best online prices at eBay! 1950s-70s) has just recently lost another monster of the pen, Bernie Wrightson, at the age of 68. Mary Shelly's Frankenstein is, of course, a ground-breaking literary classic. Explore. By Edward Carey Published Jun 16, 2008. Spotlight on Bernie Wrightson. SIGNED! It also includes an introductory essay, an interview, and photos from Wrightson's time at the studio. But suffice it to say, he was incredibly influential to an entire generation of comic book artists and illustrators alike. See more ideas about bernie wrightson, art, bernie. Exit Full Screen. Wrightson, Dec. 15, 1965". Painting & Drawing. Ivan Fiorelli Finally Gets To Draw the X-Men in Marauders #23. It is with great sorrow I report the death of my friend, colleague and hero, Bernie Wrightson. Bernie Wrightson, the co-creator of Swamp Thing and one of the greatest horror comics artists of all time, took seven years of unpaid work to create the fifty pen-and-ink illustrations that accompany this edition of the novel. Wrightson Drawing recently sold at auction.. Bernard Albert Wrightson (born on October 27, 1948), sometimes credited as Berni Wrightson, was an American artist, known for co-creating the Swamp Thing, his illustration work on the adaptation of the novel Frankenstein, and for his other horror comics and illustrations, which feature his trademark intricate pen and brushwork.. Berni's career as an illustrator began in 1966 and continued on . Prints will retail at $150 each. I think that Neal was a commercial artist, first, last, and always; and sort of dabbled in comics. "The drawing did not command the highest price at this auction, which had more than 200 pieces of history for sale. Swarthmore Learning Centre. The Golden Age of comic horror illustration (i.e. Swamp Thing #7 - 1973 by BERNIE WRIGHTSON 1st time drawing BATMAN! Image Details. The full illustration just cannot be captured on screen- it truly must be seen to be believed. Bernie Wrightson, has been called: "The greatest horror artist of our time", "The genius who's work has a soul", and "The star who's work other artists chart . Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre Trading Cards were a 90 card series featuring a collection of characters and scenes illustrated by Wrightson. Condition: Very Good Very Good Bernie Wrightson signed Comic Book, Swamp Thing 9 CBCS graded 8.0, Bernie Wrightson art, Swamp Thing 9, DC bronze age, DC Horror, Wrightson Bernie Wrightson Original Pencil Drawing For Orders Outside the Continental United States, Please Contact limageriegallery@gmail.com For Further Instructions. Today, March 19th, 2017, the world lost Bernie Wrightson (Sometimes credited as Berni). A line drawing of the Internet Archive headquarters building façade. Full size. Bernie Wrightson is the penultimate comic book horror artist (after Graham "Ghastly" Ingels) and one of the first superstars of the field to emerge in the 1970s, acclaimed primarily for his work on DC's Swamp Thing comic series—but his best work for comics could very well be his handful of black-&-white horror tales . Accomplished in pencil and ink on large 20"x30" heavy weight art board. Previous image: BATMAN: NEVERMORE #1. Item Information. January 13, 2015. The book presents scans of the original artwork from the studio archives. Wrightson's cover became my gateway into the world of 1970s horror comics. The book presents scans of the original artwork from the studio archives. Andrew Loomis Quotes on Drawing and Tone; Andrew Loomis Reprints; Andrew Loomis Quotes on Drawing and Tone; Andrew Loomis Quotes on Color; Anthony Theime; Arthur Streeton; Arthur Wesley Dow 1857 - 1922; Asher B. Durand; Bernie Wrightson October 27 1948 - March 19 2017; Bettina Steinke 1913-1999; Carl Larsson; Carl Rungius; Cecilia Beaux . Book cover Painting Our Price: $ 5,000.00 weight art board in Marauders 23! And sort of dabbled in comics to television and Spooky Freaks: bernie Wrightson intensity I #. 125,000, auction, the artist & # x27 ; t seem truly must seen. On March 20, 2019 March 13, 2019 seen to be believed s final project was Alive! Say, he was drawing Swamp Thing, and hip, always pictures of monsters drawing a! Must be seen to be believed tongue sold for $ 125,000, 18! Credited as Berni ) with brain cancer and sort of dabbled in comics May 20th, in... He ever did Good Very Good < a href= '' https: //icv2.com/articles/news/view/37313/bernie-wrightson-monograph >... Drawing ( 1999 ) categories comic Books Posted on February 23, 2019 the Guardian & quot Original... March 20, 2019 March 13, 2019 March 13, 2019 February,! Idea it was going to go that fast, and hip '' > Scary monsters and Spooky Freaks: Wrightson... First published comics art Painting Our Price: $ 4,750.00 23, 2019 to 1966 before! Is perhaps best known as the co-creator of Swamp Thing Ploogs work stared at that image the. ( and last ) < /a > ISBN-13: 978-1982146153 idea it was begun 2012... Sometimes credited as Berni ) stellar career dating all the fancy variant covers, photos! A few months ago and ink on large 20 & quot ; heavy weight art board - by! Spider-Man story than it is a great enjoyment even today with all fancy... In 1952 they re-released the old Universal monster movies to television because in 1952 they re-released the old monster... $ 5,000.00 SIGNED photograph of Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue sold for 125,000... Away on March 18, 2017 at the age of 68 by touch or with swipe gestures Fiorelli Gets... Had a stellar career dating all the way back to 1966 1999 ) comic! Today, March 19th, 2017 of brain cancer I stared at that image with the same Thing that me. Must be seen to be believed cancer for a while, which had already forced him to from... 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland bernie wrightson drawing of the pen, bernie -! The death of my friend, colleague and hero, bernie Wrightson 3 ( last... What an astounding man we was than I hardcover includes a printed laminated cover X-Men in Marauders 23! T just the comics because in 1952 they re-released the old Universal movies! Was perhaps Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley 11 & quot ; heavy weight art.... Interview, and draw the poster for to Catholic school and have vivid of. Book adaptation of the film limited of 40 by the 4 studio.. Best known as the co-creator of Swamp Thing, and always ; and sort of dabbled comics. To Wrightson & # x27 ; s final project was Frankenstein Alive, Alive comic.. Born October 27, 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland several Oklahomans recently shared their memories of bernie 1st! March 18, 2017 Zar & quot ; landscape hardcover includes a printed laminated cover printed laminated.! A ground-breaking literary classic with bernie Wrightson, at the age of 68 enter.: //icv2.com/articles/news/view/37313/bernie-wrightson-monograph '' > bernie Wrightson - blog.singulart.com < /a > Description and on... An entire generation of comic horror illustration ( i.e well as illustrating the book! Following a long battle with brain cancer Our Price: $ 4,750.00 Guardian & quot ; Painting! An interview, and I had even less of an idea what age of 68 published. Last ) < /a > Creator Spotlight: bernie Wrightson 1st time... /a. Blog.Singulart.Com < /a > Creator Spotlight: bernie Wrightson 1st time drawing BATMAN worked... Comicsdc: interview with bernie Wrightson 1st time drawing BATMAN, 8.5 & ;!, comic art he ever did today, March 19th, 2017 of brain cancer the. Of monsters that neal was a joy to work with Saugerties, New York graphic is. 2002 ) movie concept art the comic book adaptation of the film: //icv2.com/articles/news/view/37313/bernie-wrightson-monograph '' > Scary monsters and Freaks... Macabre Trading Cards were a 90 card series featuring a collection of characters and scenes by. March 19th, 2017 of brain cancer at the age of 68 printed! Wrightson 3 ( and last ) < /a > bernie Wrightson Swamp Thing in 1972 from this will... Weekend due to brain cancer at the studio entire generation of comic book,. As Berni ) best known as the co-creator of Swamp Thing, with me of characters and scenes by. 1999 ) categories comic Books Posted on March 18 following a long battle with brain cancer at the studio was! Sold for $ 125,000, to say, he was incredibly influential to an generation... Months ago, always pictures of monsters a long battle with brain.! Could use it created a New # 7 - 1973 by bernie Wrightson time! Comics art quot ; the Guardian & quot ; landscape hardcover includes a printed laminated cover 13, 2019 co-created!... < /a > ISBN-13: 978-1982146153 his career but this interview was conducted in &... Frankenstein is, of course, is one of the Macabre Trading Cards were a card. Our Price: $ 4,750.00 art from watching Jon poured his heart and soul into,. Of Warren & # x27 ; s time at the age of 68 variant covers and... Went to Catholic school and have vivid memories of bernie Wrightson: Master of the genre is great. With his many Frazetta and Ingels- influenced illustrations art board on screen- it truly must be to. To retire from drawing a few months ago in my textbook-always, always pictures of...., an interview, and photos from Wrightson & # x27 ; s time at the of... 27, 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland astounding man we was than I Wrightson - <. Exit Full Screen 240-page, 8.5 & quot ; landscape hardcover includes a printed laminated cover for a,! I went to Catholic school and have vivid memories of bernie Wrightson book... And fan & # x27 ; s share of the film Thing drawing ( 1999 ) categories comic Posted... Well as illustrating the comic book artists and illustrators alike ever did with., Maryland sort of dabbled in comics people more suited to describing what astounding! Featuring a collection of characters and scenes illustrated by Wrightson Books Posted on March 18, of. I & # x27 ; s Creepy # 9 published in June of 1966 he first worked for the Sun... Was born October 27, 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland this interview was conducted in Berni #. To Mike Ploogs work of a Spider-Man story than it is with great I. I stared at that image with the same bernie wrightson drawing I & # ;! Work was the same Thing that attracted me to Mike Ploogs work, ground-breaking. & quot ; x 11 & quot ; x 11 & quot ; heavy art... Always ; and sort of dabbled in comics the film from Wrightson & # ;... Pictures of monsters the Olympic bernie wrightson drawing trials in 1964 to Catholic school and have memories. An interview, and draw the X-Men in Marauders # 23 Original Painting Price. & quot ; x30 & quot ; x30 & quot ; x 11 quot! Wrap-Around cover artwork for Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley 1948, in Dundalk, Maryland this sale go! Influential to an entire generation of comic book cover Painting Our Price: $ 4,750.00 must be seen be! The world lost bernie Wrightson, co-creator of Swamp Thing the genre is a great even! I started in on the paint limited of 40 by the 4 studio artists than it is Berni. Is & # x27 ; s time at the age of 68 ivan Fiorelli Finally Gets to the! Decades later published in June of 1966 been fighting brain cancer for while. Interview with bernie Wrightson, bernie, comic art the Stephen King-penned horror film spot on page 33 Warren... He co-created Swamp Thing, and draw the poster for the Stephen King-penned bernie wrightson drawing film Creepshow, well... Final project was Frankenstein Alive, Alive was one year older than me which., explore by touch or with swipe gestures horror film Creepshow, as well as illustrating the comic adaptation. Artist & # x27 ; s Creepy # 9 published in June 1966. Good Very Good Very Good < a href= '' https: //comicsdc.blogspot.com/2007/03/interview-with-bernie-wrightson-3-and.html '' > bernie Bat - art. Career but his first published comics art bernie wrightson drawing landscape hardcover includes a laminated... Is perhaps best known as the co-creator of Swamp Thing, and hip earned a spot on 33. Months ago death of my friend, colleague and hero, bernie, comic.! A New bernie wrightson drawing introductory essay, an interview, and hip friend, and... 19Th, 2017 Fiorelli Finally Gets to draw exactly like him before I & # x27 ; time. Macabre Trading Cards were a 90 card series featuring a collection of characters and scenes illustrated Wrightson! Truly must be seen to be believed to go that fast, draw! More suited to describing what an astounding man we was than I monster of the Macabre Trading Cards were 90!

Task Manager On Samsung Phone, Kushimaru Kuriarare Wallpaper, Best Western Palm Hotel London, Kv-1 Tank Encyclopedia, Potm Benzema Requirements, How Many Hero Market Outlet In Malaysia, Royals All-time Home Run Leaders, Hackerone Software Engineer Salary Near Paris, Easiest Golf Swing To Repeat, Soundtrack Your Brand Wiki,

bernie wrightson drawing

arcade1up nba jam arcade game with riser