Preaload Image

tremezzo to bellagio ferry schedule

Strategie di crescita srl (socio unico - REA: CO327941 - Capitale sociale interamente versato 10.000) P.Iva/C.F./Vat: 03689560138 Lake Como Tourism Lake Como Hotels Bed and Breakfast Lake Como Lake Como Holiday Rentals Flights to Lake Como Ferry Lecco Bellagio Summer timetable 2022, The Pre-Alps Orobie in Lecco and Lake Como, Ultima Cena di Leonardo e S. Maria delle Grazie Siti Unesco in Lombardia Video. Tickets cost 2 - 4 and the journey takes 7 min. important information for people with disabilities. We are also available for night transfers on reservations, you can dine quietly at your favorite restaurant or with your friends. Where ferry service can I take? Madonna del Ghisallo is a hill in Magreglio, close to Lake Como in Italy. From 300 Discover the beauty of the lake in company of glass of prosecco, From 450 Music and fireworks on Lake Como, you can enjoy a really magic evening, To get married on Lake Como its a unforgettable memory, You can cross the lake in 15 minutes rather than go around the needle by car and waste an hour of your time. Unfortunately, the company updates the schedule at the last, so currently you cant know the winter schedule until the beginning of October. What is the best option knowing we only have one day. According to the summer schedule that I have the last boat to arrive at Tremezzo is at 7:55pm. In the peak season, due to the high tourist influx, this area also has a shuttle service for passenger transport only (Servizio navetta in centro lago) that connects the following locations: Bellagio, Varenna, Tremezzina and Bellano. It is smaller and quieter than Bellagio. The distance between Tremezzo and Bellagio is 2 miles. From Stazione Lecco, Lecco 178 min; From Monza FS, Monza 228 min; From Lungolago di Lecco, Lecco 184 min; From Giubiano, Varese 200 min; From Bergamo . Use points to stay in Tremezzo or Airbnb in Veranno? Villa d'Este. Have a great day! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114400754', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bellagio from Tremezzo? Is there ever a worry that one cannot get back to Como or Varenna to catch a train back to Milan due to ferries being full? Once youve visited Varenna, you can take the fast service from Varenna to Como (not too late-I think the last one of the day is around 7 p.m.). One-way ticket Como-Bellagio: 10.40; Free-circulation ticket Como-Bellagio (valid 1 day): 23.30; One-way ticket Bellagio-Varenna: 4.60 (this price applies to all one-way passenger transfers between towns in the central area of the lake) Surcharge for fast service varies by route (see on the company's website). Check out the highlights of central Lake Como on a day trip from Milan by train and boat. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. The distance between Tremezzo (Station) and Bellagio is 3 km. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. ferry time schedule overview for the upcoming week: It departs once a day at 7:33 AM. Lake Como Travels goal is to try to gather, in the simplest way possible, all the information that can help anyone who wants to visit Lake Como. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Does the boat from Lecco to Bellagio run past 2 Oct 2022? Site map | Privacy, Villa del Balbianello: the most beautiful Villa on Lake Como, Michelin-Starred Restaurant Kitchen Reopens for Valentines Day. The average ferry between Bellagio and Tremezzo takes 14 min and the fastest ferry takes 9 min. Directions to Ferry To Bellagio - Tremezzo (Griante) with public transportation. For private tours the boat can wait for you. Privacy Policy(function (w,d) {var loader = function () {var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.src="https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s,tag);}; if(w.addEventListener){w.addEventListener("load", loader, false);}else if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent("onload", loader);}else{w.onload = loader;}})(window, document); Cookie Policy(function (w,d) {var loader = function () {var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.src="https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s,tag);}; if(w.addEventListener){w.addEventListener("load", loader, false);}else if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent("onload", loader);}else{w.onload = loader;}})(window, document); Strategie di crescita srl Tickets cost $3-$4 and the journey takes 20 min. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. hello, we are planning to visit Como in August During the summer (June/October) last ferries from Bellagio to Cadenabbia is at 11,25pm. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our. ( travelling mid May) it looks like only 2 x tranfers per day on the current schedule. The price is valid only for transfer services not for weddings. Leave your car at home, dont pollute and discover our beautiful land living it directly from the fresh water of Lario, the most beautiful lake of the world. From 50 A chance to enjoy the most beautiful villas and towns. Lake Como ferry prices depend on the destination and type of ferry. 2. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, jump aboard a boat, relax and reach your favourite destination: Bellagio,Varenna,Como, or maybe one of thehistorical villason the shores of the lake. Check out my entire selection of the best places to stay in Lake Como! . Please do not hesitate to contact us. It is so nice to sail on Lake Como cruising on the ferry from Lecco to Bellagio every Saturday, Sunday or festive days. Thank you for your help. Tnx . Best! It is located on the tip of the small wooded peninsula of Dosso d'Avedo on the western shore of the south-west branch of Lake Como, not far from the Isola Comacina and is famous for its elaborate terraced gardens. From 270 Enjoy our exclusive private tours, From 440 The best moment of the day after 7:00pm. Remember that you must purchase a free circulation ticket in order to make stopovers. Hello, This route (for passenger transport only) connects Lecco, on the southeastern tip of the lake, to Bellagio, on the promontory between the three branches of the lake. The Villa del Balbianello is a villa in the comune of Lenno (province of Como), Italy, overlooking Lake Como. Gestione Navigazione Laghi ferry Service Alerts. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Cadenabbia is the closest port with a journey time of around 10 minutes. E-mail: info@bellagiotravelguide.com, https://www.navigazionelaghi.it/biglietti-como, Lungo Lario Manzoni, 1, Bellagio, CO, Italia. Is there a discount on tickets for disabled people. Boat tours are basically of two types:publicorprivate. We are experts in weddings on Lake Como with our elegant boats. Also how does it compare to Hotel belvedere? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Hello, I am planning a trip in the summer with my family, and we will be staying in Tremezzo. I hope this helps! Is there ever a problem in August where the ferries are full at certain times? P.Iva/C.F./Vat: 03689560138, IPhone + WhatsApp: +39 366.15.32.161 (no taxi service) Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators . Thanks for your help! For the latest travel status, please check the official page for Italy. The town of Tremezzio is dreamy, located right across the lake from Bellagio, with spectacular views and the famous Villa Carlotta. Download the app for all info now. For quick travel to get to your hotel on Lake Como with your suitcases all the necessary comforts. Services depart every four hours, and operate every day. Services depart every three hours, and operate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. You can buy the Como-Menaggio free-circulation ticket which covers all trips included within that area. No, but we recommended to do it. The times may vary according to the method and the number of people are only indicative. BELLAGIO-CIVENNA-ASSO From Bellagio you can reach the small villages above Bellagio and get to Asso. Ships Desenzano - Peschiera - Riva. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Only to speed boat, as I understand. The latest ferry I see on the timetable is 7:55pm. The average ferry between Tremezzo (Station) and Bellagio takes 7 min and the fastest ferry takes 6 min. Ferries and boats will be sanitized daily. Conditions of the special term: for family groups composed by at least 2 adults with purchase of 2 daily circulation tickets at full price [Fare n3.00] a maximum of 2 free tickets for children (from 4 to 12 years old, not yet turned) will be granted to the family units. The website does not give you routes. We visited Lake Como in the winter time to avoid the crowds and the queue's , virtually having the place to ourselves we loved it . The only suggestion I can give you is to arrive at the dock at least 20-25 minutes before departure, with your ticket already in hand , Thank you so much for putting together this information its very clear and concise and I cant wait to visit Lake Como! Up to 6 people the price remains unchanged. Im staying near Varenna and was thinking about taking our rental car to Villa del Balbianello. From 80 Enjoy the central lake area and the enchanting Villa Balbianello! We have all the required safety equipment for adults and children. Answer 1 of 8: Hello. Can someone help me figure out the bus schedules? I am a bit confused. The most popular route (for passenger transport only) that connects Como, on the southwestern tip of the lake, to Colico, in the north, and makes stops along the way. But you dont have to go to Bellagio for Breakfeast, you could have about the same also in Varenna. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. . 95Traveller2014, it is good choice to stay in Bellagio, it is middle point of the lake and you can travel by public boat or taxi boat which is private but quite expensive to other wonderful points of lake Como. Feel the lake breeze on your face, be refreshed by little splashes of water and enjoy the lake landscape from the best seat in the house. Would you like to organize a tour in the land of Lecco and nearby and do you need information about? Answer 1 of 8: My wife and I (we are in our 40s) are staying at Grand Tremezzo in late June. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Hello Joan, Ive just updated the schedule. 9.9. *The car ferries also take foot passengers. +39.031.579211 or at 800-551801. ( travelling mid May) it looks like only 2 x tranfers per day on the current schedule. Thank you! Lake Como Tourism Lake Como Hotels Lake Como Bed and Breakfast . Articolo aggiornato il 28 June 2022 da eccoLecco, LECCO: discovering That branch of the Lake of Como". What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bellagio? However, I would like to remind you that this is a personal project and not an institutional website: that is why I always recommend visiting the official websites of the various companies to get the most accurate information possible, so that you can plan your trip without any surprises. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Going from Bellagio to Menaggio by car takes an hour by ferry 15 minutes and you have to wait for it by taxi boat in 10 minutes you are immediately on the other side of the lake. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Hello Kirstin, the best way to reach Lierna from Tremezzo is to get to Varenna by boat and, from there, take the train that will take you to Lierna. To use fast services (hydrofoils and catamarans), every passenger including non-paying children is subject to the payment of the connected extra charge at full price, if required. Save. Answer 1 of 5: We are going to Bellagio in July and considering Hotel Tremezzo.I would appreciate opinions on the hotel and also how far of a walk is it to the center of Bellagio? We arrive at Lake Como on 28.5.23 I would highly recommend Taxi Boat Varenna for anyone visiting lake Como. We had the wedding this day and after had a trip on taxi boat varenna. Hello, the official company will update their schedules as the new timetables approach. (+39) 0344 40405 segreteria@villacarlotta.it Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. What kind of information are you looking for? Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1500. There are 442+ hotels available in Bellagio. You need to make your fares more easily understandable. Your Italian ferry guide - Sorrento, Capri and beyond. Last updated: 9 Feb 2023 Timetables and fares are available in the official website www.navigazionelaghi.it. Is it possible to purchase online in advance, or just day of at the dock? All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 13 min. 15 minute uphill. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision . It is located on a peninsula in, Walking in the evening through the streets of Como, tourists and citizens admire the night illumination of the city. The boats to the other towns (like Como and Colico) depart from the pier in Piazza Mazzini, 7.Click here to view information. Hi Susan, if you dont get off at the intermediate stops, a regular round-trip ticket is fine. Thank you for your very helpful information. If at the dock there is no possibility to buy the tickets you can buy them onboard with an additional cost. The public boat service connects the major towns along the shores of Lake Como. Boat trips and tours on Lake Como are something that Id definitely recommend to anyone who wants to experience their holidays at its best. Is there a different dock for the shuttle and the ferry at Varenna and Bellagio? as much as I have tried, but buying ferry ticket online is impossible. Will Coronavirus (COVID-19) affect my travel to Bellagio? ', 'Should I book online before I travel? This should even made far easier to interpret. Find all the transport options for your trip from Tremezzo to Bellagio right here. Hi Claudio, in my opinion the opposite is preferable, that is: starting from Como, visit Bellagio first (which you can reach, nonstop, by a fast ferry in about an hour). Do they run more frequent ferry's between vareena + bellagio during the summer months ? You dont have to worry: if you buy the free circulation ticket you can take any kind of ferry you want, as long as you move within the validity area of the ticket you chose to buy. The cheapest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio costs only $3, and the quickest way takes just 20 mins. The schedules shown below are for the next available departures. would appreciate your insight given we will be jumping on ferries and swimming at beaches a lot. Re Tremezzo boat service - in addition to the long distance, north south boats, in the summer there is mid lake passenger boat service that circuits every 60 minutes. Ditto compliments for the concise and organized info on this website. I saw that theres a Griante to Varenna ferry, but it looks separate from the Navigazione Laghi ferry service. Take a look! Am I allowed to travel from Tremezzo to Bellagio? In Tremezzo there is the boat service and last boat in the evening from Bellagio is at 7,30pm. Tickets must be purchased before boarding at the ticket offices located near the dock: they open at least 20 minutes before any departure, or you can find them at the sales points authorized by the Company. Ferry schedules to Bellagio. Tickets cost $2-$4 and the journey takes 7 min. but maybe is just me or maybe due to the winter schedule, which is reduced.. I cannot find a clear answer online. If you had one day to explore, what would you do and why? Answer 1 of 2: Is there a ferry service from Tremezzo to Bellagio or aother areas of Lake Como? The journey takes approximately 7 min. Sign in to get trip updates and message other travellers.. Lake Como Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. There are several types: speedy ferry, regular ferry of a ferry around Lake Como. Rome2rio makes travelling from Tremezzo to Bellagio easy. Or wait for public browsing, Our boats are spacious, elegant and safe. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It is named after an alleged Marian apparition. Compare your options: plane, train, bus, car, ferry, bike share, driving and walking directions all in one search. Free parking is provided at Hotel La Perla. The distance between Tremezzo and Bellagio is 2 miles. Please do not let him get on the seats. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. The quickest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio is to ferry which costs $2-$4 and takes 7 min. My husband is disabled and I am his companion. . The schedules shown below are for the next available departures. Mario Carbone, David Chang, Michael Mina, Masaharu Morimoto, Bryan & Michael Voltaggio and Jean-Georges Vongerichten to Deliver All-Star Culinary Experience for Club Guests Bellagio Grandstands Packages Sold Out LAS VEGAS, Feb. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Tickets are now on sale for MGM Resorts International's luxury Bellagio Fountain Club, the Company's premier viewing experience for the FORMULA . The quickest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio (with car) is by ferry. From there, take the ferry to Varenna (15 minutes, max 30). Hi Kim, Ive heard of someone being asked to wait for the next ferry, but this happens quite rarely because, especially in high season, the ferries that are used are quite large. We will take you back at the end of the evening, We will get you to your destination quickly. Transfer in center Lake ( Varenna, Bellagio, Menaggio, Tremezzo). From 270 Even during winter the lake is alive and full of surprises! Apartment in the heart of Bellagio with Wi Fi and air conditioning. And there is no need to make reservation for breakfeast. This often costs significantly less and also saves you parking fees at the place of arrival. You can choose the experience you prefer based on your needs, especially the time and budget you have available. In this short movie you will see a capture from a ferry from Bellagio to Cadenabbia, cities on opposite sides of Como Lake. It was once connected by walls to the village of Varenna below. Another destination from Varenna: to Villa del Balbianello 20 minutes. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Credit card are accepted at any ticket office and on board of any motor-ship of the fleet. We stayed in Bellagio with it's cobbled lanes and elegant buildings , we were able to traverse Lake Como on the Ferry which runs between Bellagio , Varenna , Cadennabia and Menaggio , at around 15 minutes to cross they are all well worth a visit . Most of La Perla's rooms have their own balcony and great views. Our base for our final day on our Lake Como road trip was Bellagio. Hello, Hello Alessandro, thank you for putting these clear instructions for the public!! Cross the lake with the water taxi, you will have no worries! The social distance requirement in Bellagio is 1.5 metres. Hi Alessandro Thank you for this wonderful information! What would that schedule be? Am I allowed to travel from Tremezzo to Bellagio? What are the travel restrictions in Bellagio? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. However, I invite you to use the timetable search form on their website for the most up-to-date schedules (I recommend that you always check the box "INCLUDE FAST SERVICE" to get the broadest possible overview of available rides). Thanks you Leslie. Hello Justin, I suggest you to choose a town in central area of the lake that is well-connected to the others, such as Varenna, Bellagio, Menaggio or Cadenabbia! Ferry tickets can be bought at the ticket office near the dock. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Kuroneko_89. Bare in mind I'm only there for 2 nights. Is the free circulation ticket only for the mid lake shuttle? The distance between Bellagio and Tremezzo is 3 km. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Do they run more frequent ferry's between vareena + bellagio during the summer months ? The ferry from Tremezzo to Bellagio takes 7 min including transfers and departs every four hours. There is a ferry service every few hours from Bellagio to Tremezzo. I liked it - the boat was clean and the driver was polite - he was making stops where we wanted to make photos. The journey takes approximately 7 min. Sunset dinner at Ristorante La Darsena in Tremezzo - 3 days in Lake Como Lake Como in 3 days: Day 3 Bellagio. Varenna or Varenna (Traghetto). It was once connected by walls to the village of Varenna below. and many more. What a wonderful way to see the lake and the beautiful villas. 7,916 forum posts. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. https://www.navigazionelaghi.it/risultati?lake=Como, read more on the Navigazione Laghi FAQ page. 26 February 2023; The best way from milan to Bellagio 26 February 2023; . We will get back to you as soon as possible, within 24 hours. We have put together a list of the most frequently asked questions from our users such as: What is the cheapest mode of transport?, What is the quickest option?, How much do tickets usually cost? Wearing a face mask on public transport in Bellagio is recommended. You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation, telephone to call in case of emergency, advice and map of the meeting point. In case there is no ticket office in the town, you can also purchase tickets for the ferry on Lake Como on board. Find out if the day of your excursion is free.Write all the correct information, how many people, contact details. Hello Glenn, thank you for your suggestion. The tour will be modified to respect the time of the reservation. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Operating days this week: weekdays. Discover our transfers on Lake Como with the timing. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Gestione Navigazione Laghi Italia Phone 800 551801 . But the thing that worries me is that with the current winter schedule you will hardly be able to visit all these towns in one day, taking even two-hour breaks. Timetables and routes are a little bit complicated to organise easily our trip. Thanks! Services depart hourly, and operate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Dogs can be boarded under the responsibility of their owners. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bellagio? You can walk down to Tremezzo in around 15 minutes. Ferry operators. Can we go on the ferry with our car from menaggio to Varena? Con DreamLake si trova tutto ci che serve in una sola app: le mappe interattive con i punti di interesse, i percorsi consigliati, la realt aumentata, gli orari . The best way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio without a car is to ferry which takes 7 min and costs $2-$4. Below I collected the most useful information that will help you organize your transfers, but if you dont find what you are looking for, or if you have specific questions, please contact Navigazione Laghi directlythrough their website. We will send you all the information necessary to book for your customers, Of course, you can bring your dog. NOTE Passengers with wheelchairs are kindly invited to inform about travel facilities at phone no. Its depth of 410 metres makes it one of the deepest lakes in Europe, surpassed only by a small number of Norwegian . Lake Como Destination Experts. My husband and I plan to spend a day visiting Como, Bellagio and Varenna (day trip from Milan) on Oct 12 this year. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. What's the last ferry from bellagio to tremezzo? We were able to get a boat taxi. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. This offer is valid on the motorships of the line service for the whole network of Garda and Como Lakes, but only for the italian basin of Maggiore Lake. Stresa has a second ferry station at the lido in Carciano which has a limited service to the Isola Bella from Easter . You would be best advised to take a cab to and from it, when handling luggage. All mid-lake towns have their own charm, maybe I would suggest you to choose one of the less crowded (such as Cadenabbia or Lenno), then consider that you can reach all others by ferry in a matter of minutes. This service is really well organized and professional. In 2006 I started TAXI BOAT VARENNA company where I combine the passion for the lake, IT and hospitality of tourists on our beautiful lake. Lake Como Tourism Lake Como Hotels Lake Como Bed and Breakfast Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If you can, buy your ticket online to avoid standing in line under the sun. and many more. Linda Gartner. Traduzioni in contesto per "ferry, one can reach" in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: From San Feliciano, in only 10' by ferry, one can reach the Polvese Island, the biggest island in Trasimeno. . Ferries run from early morning till late evening. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Bellagio is 1500. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. We really do invite everyone to take the ferry and enjoy a unique journey on the lake discovering many coastal towns. The villa is today a museum, whose art collection includes works by Canova, Thorvaldsen, Migliara and Hayez in addition to pieces of furniture from the time of the various owners. We will pick you up at the nearest pier. And Tremezzo is not a nice village at all. We use cookies and process your personal data to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. First one in Varenna than in Bellagio from where we have to return to Como (no later than 21 hrs).

How To Change Bbc Iplayer Profile Picture, How Did Chuck Grassley Make His Money, Mike Krzyzewski House, Articles T

tremezzo to bellagio ferry schedule