Preaload Image

that microsoft account doesn t exist

During the installation process you get to select that: Once the computer is set up for an organization and you log in with an Office 365 user account, then the computer seems to be tied to the Office 365 account. MS has got to fix this. hi@Tshaw are you using Outlook or Outlook Office 365 action? Check out the latest Community Blog from the community! The local account isn't looking to a server, if it is domain joined, and it's not looking to Azure Active Directory, if it's joined to a Microsoft 365 account. To create a new account, head to Microsofts Signup Page and choose a new account name. MS has got to fix this. So, you might need to create a new Microsoft account. However, clearing the cached data will help resolve stored data issues affecting account access. "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. This is extremely frustrating. Has anyone found a solution? You will have to use the original account id. If its you, go back and sign in. However, double-check your account to ensure youre using the correct login details, notably your accounts email address. TIP: You can still get country-specific Outlook Email IDs like @outlook.in, etc. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Dont know if that is the work around..but something clicked for me to get by it didnt recognize me. Windows is telling me that the Microsoft Account does not exist, but I am logged in with it on another computer and also on this forum. So frustrating. I am trying to sign in to a new computer using my Microsoft account. You may be mistyping the email address. 6. T he works account does exist and is used to access an Azure subscription. I then signed OUT my personal account and it signed me in with my work account. To access this form, the user must be signed in with a Microsoft account. Why are Suriname, Belize, and Guinea-Bissau classified as "Small Island Developing States"? I have the same headache, but see no solution. That should let you at least set up the machine. The login failed; when trying to log in manually (without the quick-login you normally have), it doesn't work as well, it just says that my "Microsoft doesn't exist": Business Tech Planet is owned and operated by M&D Digital Limited, company number 12657448. Business Tech Planet is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to affiliated sites. How To Choose Knowledge Management Software For Windows. These are different to MSAs. From there, check to see if your device is enabled. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Once the steps above have been applied, you will have successfully cleared the cached data in your Chrome browser; when you delete the cached data in Chrome, you subjectively remove any unnecessary scripts and start from a clean slate. Not associated with Microsoft. If the username lookup wasn't successful, for example you hadn't set up or no longer have access to your security contact information, try looking for your Microsoft account username within other products or services that you know are associated withthat account. Do I need a thermal expansion tank if I already have a pressure tank? Im attempting to create a new workflow automation which grabs emails with a certain subject line and populates a sharepoint list with them, however when I try to access outlook through . If you are prompted for a product key, see Where to enter your Office product key. If no Office version is shown, you dont have an Office license assigned to the account you are signed in with. We have problem with the sign in of an account. How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? My answer is to jettison Microsoft for something that works. Explore subscription benefits, browse training courses, learn how to secure your device, and more. It then asked me to create a password so I backed out thinking it wouldnt work. Run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) to reset the Microsoft 365 activation state. @LukePuplett: by triggering a re-install of Window. FIRST: carefully check that the email address is exactly correct. Type the security code intoVerify your identity,then selectNext. I reinstalled the computer, created a local user named "admin", and now, from that account, I'm trying to add another account by going to Settings -> Family & other people -> Add someone else to this PC, where I enter the Office 365 email address as the email address of new user, only to be greeted by this: It looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Another important step is to verify every input. This seemed to have created the issue somehow. Microsoft Outlook allows you to create an alias for your email account. I know the account is valid because it is the same one I am using in this forum. Please help. Clear the cached data to refresh the login portal using the below steps. If you forgot your Microsoft account password, follow these steps. Follow the steps if youre an admin user to see if the device in question is enrolled; ensure you are aware that the user device is company authorized. I can sign into outlook just fine using my work domain email, but it wont work through power automate. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps: prevents you from accessing any Microsoft service, deleted your Microsoft account permanently, Fix Error Code 135011: Your Organization has Disabled This Device, Cant Remove a Device From Microsoft Account: 4 Fixes. I can login into VSTS with my personal Hotmail account but when I try with my works account it returns "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.Click hereto download and start repairing. This is a common error among Microsoft users encountering the error under consideration. Please see the attached. "}}],"name":"","description":"A Microsoft account reset will most times be required but before that, check to ensure that Caps Lock is off because passwords are generally case-sensitive. More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, How to remove Office license files on a Mac, Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) to reset the Microsoft 365 activation state, Reset Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise activation state. How to fix and overcome the That Microsoft account doesnt exist error: Above are some of the methods you can use to help resolve the issue of the Microsoft account doesnt exist your cached data can sometimes interfere with current activities on your site and overwrite specific scripts that you may require when logging into your Microsoft account. Time-saving software and hardware expertise that helps 200M users yearly. If you fill in a email address that is connected to a personal account as well as a work/school account, it will ask for what account you want to log in. What is the purpose of this D-shaped ring at the base of the tongue on my hiking boots? I've also tried an O365 works account I have after . Facts & prices for the new Microsoft Office. A Microsoft subscriber may be prompted to try a different email address or register a new one and try again. I register with my organization email but when i try to log in its showing That Microsoft account doesn't exist. That is frustrating because the field is required. He has work experience as a Database and Microsoft.NET Developer. This is madness, I enter an email address and the setup says that the account does not exist, so I click on "create a new one" which takes me to the create account screen with the email address pre populated where it then says that the account already exists and I should use it to log in !! If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. I am baffled by this. Key Takeaways Choose from the options provided on why you need a password reset, then click Next. function gennr(){var n=480678,t=new Date,e=t.getMonth()+1,r=t.getDay(),a=parseFloat("0. Tip: This option won't work if you don't have security info set up on your account or if you can no longer access that security info. Additionally, an Xbox Gamertag cannot be used to sign in to a Microsoft account. If it gets delivered without any error, then the account still exists, and the steps provided above should be followed to fix the user does not exist error. No. Instruction to join Azure AD after Windows is already installed are at, Windows 10 doesn't recognize a Microsoft account, docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/user-help/, How Intuit democratizes AI development across teams through reusability. Once selected click Schedule with Pearson VUE then go to Edit your certification profile. Since I'm now joined, I can't check where the option is now. @harrymc: there's a chat going on as well. Someone please tell me that there is a solution now. From there, check to see if your device is enabled. It definitely is an Office 365 account that was being used to log in in the previous computer. Amazingly both messages are right but not well worded. Now hover over History and click on History.. Discover more about Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook from experts with more than two decades experience. It says my account doesn't exist, WHILE I AM LOGGED INTO IT. It says my account does not exist. Move on to the next step: Step 2: Check products or services where you used your Microsoft account. VERY frustrating to a sysadmin who needs to set up machines for employees that aren't on premises to give me passwords and 2FA codes received on their cell phones. "+String(e)+r);return new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US').format(Math.round(569086*a+n))}var rng=document.querySelector("#restoro-downloads");rng.innerHTML=gennr();rng.removeAttribute("id");var restoroDownloadLink=document.querySelector("#restoro-download-link"),restoroDownloadArrow=document.querySelector(".restoro-download-arrow"),restoroCloseArrow=document.querySelector("#close-restoro-download-arrow");if(window.navigator.vendor=="Google Inc."){restoroDownloadLink.addEventListener("click",function(){setTimeout(function(){restoroDownloadArrow.style.display="flex"},500),restoroCloseArrow.addEventListener("click",function(){restoroDownloadArrow.style.display="none"})});}. All Microsoft accounts are either work/school or personal. rev2023.3.3.43278. Go to Microsoft Certification Dashboard. Trying to login to Microsoft can get into a strange loop being told theres already an account but then That Microsoft account doesnt exist. for the same address! I had to open Microsoft teams logging in with a personal account (in this case it was an @harsh.com .com account.) What is so difficult that Microsoft doesn't recognise a valid account? In case the account has security information, you will receive a one-time code on the associated alternate (additional) e-mail address or phone number from Microsoft."}},{"@type":"HowToStep","url":"https://windowsreport.com/fix-user-id-does-not-exist/#rm-how-to-block_63b3ee5553db8-","itemListElement":{"@type":"HowToDirection","text":"6. When I unpack a new unit, I have to start it off with that personal MICROSOFT account which is different from the work-related Microsoft 365 account. 5. Saajid Gangat has been a researcher and content writer at Business Tech Planet since 2021. I cannot believe the idiocy of this design. If you have an account from Microsoft, you may encounter specific errors that can cause potential issues with your workflow. We are happy to help you! We hope you have learned how to overcome the That Microsoft account doesnt exist error without much issue; if there are still areas of concern or you need more guidance, simply drop a comment, and we will be happy to assist. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps: Double-check to ascertain the correctness of every input, Attempt logging in with the primary Microsoft ID, Send a test E-mail to the supposed user ID, Do not use an account name from another type of account, Recover your account by requesting a password reset, Xbox App Wont Let me Sign in: How to Fix it, Brother Printer Paper Jam: How to Easily Clear It, Fix Missing Dll Files in Windows 10 & Learn what Causes that. And we need to confirm with you that whether there is a prompt to let you select work or school account or Microsoft account when logging in. Click on the Start button on the left side of your Taskbar, and select Settings. Microsoft Outlook allows you to create an alias for your email account.It is helpful if you do . If not, select the checkbox next to the device. The thing just stops you cold until you satisfy it with a MICROSOFT account, but it won't tell you what a Microsoft account even is. Now, if you log back into your account, assuming its still there without any restrictions imposed, you should be able to log in to your account successfully. If you don't have one, you can create here. Enter a different account or get a new one. I'm sure if I had created a local account it wouldn't have been an issue. Youre trying to login and get an error like this: That Microsoft account doesnt exist. The most common problem weve seen is trying a personal Microsoft account login to access a business/education only service. What do I do? That Microsoft account doesn't exist. I am not even sure if that would work anyway. In case the account has security information, you will receive a one-time code on the associated alternate (additional) e-mail address or phone number from Microsoft. It only takes a minute to sign up. A Microsoft account reset will most times be required but before that, check to ensure that Caps Lock is off because passwords are generally case-sensitive. Enter a different email address or get a n - posted in Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications: I cannot log-in to Microsoft. So, lets see what can possibly trigger the issue. I used to be able to create an account in the organization's Office365 Admin page for a user and then immediately login into a new PC that I'm preparing for that user and configure it. Microsoft apparently expects their customers to understand the distinction by mental telepathy! Anyway, the shortcut to making a local login is to use Shift-F10 to get to the command prompt and there issue an ipconfig /release which will disconnect the device from the network. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Microsoft allows company-based admin users to effectively mitigate issues with unauthorized access by blocking access to accounts on devices that are not part of the organization. Enter a different account orget a new one. Business Tech Planet is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. MS also keeps linking my work and home accounts. How To Clear The Cache In Edge (Windows, macOS, iOS, & Android). With the advent of a business choosing to more communications bases online, it helps to improve security and manage devices on the network. The error message isnt complete, wed like to see better explanations like this: It looks like theres already a work/school Microsoft account, It looks like theres already a personal Microsoft account. Are there tables of wastage rates for different fruit and veg? Time-saving software and hardware expertise that helps 200M users yearly. I've had this Minecraft account for a very long time, but for some strange reason it doesn't work. Everyday Backups - protecting your documents, photos and personal info, Solving Theres already an account Microsoft login problem, Deleting Microsoft accounts gets man two years jail, Rainbow gradient or effect in Office, Word or PowerPoint, Make a transparent shape to mask a photo in Word, PowerPoint and more, Transparency Color problem and fix for Microsoft Office, Beware OneNote .one files as virus carriers. That said, these aliases cannot be used to login into a Microsoft account. A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers. Microsoft account does not exist error The User ID you entered does not exist, Outlook email doesnt exist Outlook says my account doesnt exist, Microsoft account not recognized Microsoft account doesnt exist but it does. Hi, I am trying to register for AZ-900 exam. My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed my username and password.now it says my account doesn't - Answered by a verified Microsoft Office Technician No account? I'm retired and just want to look at the news and leave comments and don't GAF about accounts and signing in and administrators and work/school. To resolve this, log in using the details of the new account. If these steps didn't work, or you have other account sign in issues, use our Sign In Helper tool below:Start, Help with the Microsoft account recovery form, Help with account sign in verification codes, Accessing the account of someone who has died, Finding product keys forWindowsandOffice, Help with a work or school account password, I need to talk to acustomer support agent. Ashish holds a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering and is a veteran Windows and Xbox user. Earlier today, that same email address was used to log into that same machine, but with no local admin account present at that point. But, I get a message saying "The Microsoft account doesn't exist. Why is there a voltage on my HDMI and coaxial cables? {"@context":"https://schema.org/","@type":"HowTo","step":[{"@type":"HowToStep","url":"https://windowsreport.com/fix-user-id-does-not-exist/#rm-how-to-block_63b3ee5553db8-","itemListElement":{"@type":"HowToDirection","text":"Visit the Reset your password webpage."}},{"@type":"HowToStep","url":"https://windowsreport.com/fix-user-id-does-not-exist/#rm-how-to-block_63b3ee5553db8-","itemListElement":{"@type":"HowToDirection","text":"2. Now, if your account is still active and no restrictions have been placed on it, you should be able to log in successfully. So set up something, even if you have to open a new email account at Outlook.com or aol or whatever else it will take. Select the Time range (Id suggest you choose All time). So, visit the Microsoft Web page and sign up for a new account. If you forgot your Microsoft account password, follow these steps. . Also, you might have knowingly or unknowingly deleted your Microsoft account. Tip:This option won't work if you don't have security info set up on your account or if you can no longer access that security info. That Microsoft personal account doesnt exist. One easy way to fix this issue is to use the correct account type while logging in. It also occurs when an attempt is made to log into a service using the Microsoft ID associated with a Windows device. Slot in the Microsoft user ID that needs to be recovered. link to How To Clear The Cache In Edge (Windows, macOS, iOS, & Android), link to How To Clear The Cache In Safari (macOS, iOS, & iPadOS). Once the account has been created, you can start using that Microsoft service again. Office for Mere Mortals is where thousands pick up useful tips and tricks for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. In-depth step by step guide [with screenshots] Check device enrolment. I decided to created another new Email account and start switching the good email to the new account because . One last method would be to sign in to your email associated with your Microsoft account. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you have a tech problem, we probably covered it! While the account may be wrong, there may be other factors that can contribute to this error. But every time, I got this error: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Try another email address or sign up for a new one. Date: April 2, 2021Tags: Microsoft Account. From an existing and active e-mail address, send an email to the user ID in question to see if it will bounce back (mailer-daemon) or get delivered. If you are sure that you had accessed it yesterday or within few hours, then check out the suggestions. After the Microsoft account ID registration is completed, you can try to log in again, and the Microsoft account does not exist error should be gone. In my case, I thought my Azure Active Directory account from my new company was a Microsoft Account when its actually just a workplace account. Saajid is a tech-savvy writer with expertise in web and graphic design and has extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, Adobe, Shopify, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and more! If you have a different edition or version installed on your device, run the SaRA package to uninstall Office. Microsoft will permanently delete any account which has not been active for the past 2 years. Position: Columnist She was graduated from the major in English. Has Microsoft created Schrdingers Login where the customer is in a paradox of quantum superposition? If this situation arises, use the primary User ID instead of the additional address. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Has 90% of ice around Antarctica disappeared in less than a decade? I used that email account to create this post. Georges C. Independent Advisor. Make sure that account details are correctly spelled and that the appropriate characters are used before hitting sign-in. Thanks for contributing an answer to Super User! Replied on March 4, 2023. You wont be able to access your account, and you will receive this error. All kinds of mismatches or incorrect inputs can also lead to Microsoft saying that the user does not exist, even if it actually does, or at least it did at some point in time. I should add that this particular computer had my personal account as the main user. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Also, attempting to sign in to Xbox or the Microsoft account website with a user ID supplied associated with a users school or work may not work. Select your name and profile picture or icon at the top. Try to work out what type of login Microsoft is expecting (work/school or personal), knowing that should explain the original error message and, hopefully, point to a solution. Office 2021 all you need to know. We only have 5 hosts so a domain seemed overkill. The same email address can be used to make both a work/school Microsoft account and a personal Microsoft account. For email accounts, it should be within 365 days. How to use Mac screen sharing for computer help, Dictate speech to text on OneNote for Mac, Check out the new look Microsoft Office on an iPhone, Two ways to switch between Letter and A4 paper sizes in Microsoft Word, Ctrl + Enter shortcut in Outlook for Windows, Citation and Bibliography tools beyond Word, A simple check for Plus addressing with your email address, Make and customize your own tab on Office Ribbon, Make the Office ribbon suit you not Microsoft, How to get the Developer Tab in Office apps. If you're using Office 365 Business or Enterprise, those revolve around Azure AD accounts, often called organisational accounts or "Work or School account" in prompts. More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used. Normal accounts can be used for logging in for one or more services, such as Outlook or Microsoft365. Microsoft provides three main Identity services - Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Accounts. Choose the account you want to sign in with. A user had this problem (situation description follows) and what worked for me was to remove her secondary/personal, @harsh.com .com account (which was created when the laptop, a consumer model purchased at a big box store, required a Microsoft account to perform initial setup). You only need to follow the steps carefully, and you should be able to sign in to your account again. Power Platform Integration - Better Together! Create one! Trying to sign in to some Microsoft services, such as Microsoft365 (formerly Office 365) or Outlook, might result in an unexpected login error. This software will keep your drivers up and running, thus keeping you safe from common computer errors and hardware failure. From there, click on the launcher followed by Admin., Now click on Azure Active directory you may need to click on Show all.. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. If you are getting the Microsoft account doesn't exist prompt while trying to sign into your account, it might be because you entered the wrong name. I did online training with this specific account. Note Some of these troubleshooting methods can only be performed by a Microsoft 365 admin. We hired a new employee and I CANNOT ADD THE EMPLOYEE LOGIN TO THE HOSTS!?!? Work or school accounts, however, cannot be used to connect to other Microsoft services, such as Xbox. Enter a different account or get a new one ." I use a different new account to sign in Microsoft. I cannot install software on my own #$$$%$# computer, because of MICROSOFT. Also, a user needs to request a reset of the primary account, not the additional e-mail address. Fix the damned product I pay for every single year, again and again and again. If you forgot your Microsoft account email address or you signed in and got the error message,That Microsoft account does not exist, we recommend following the steps in this order to assist you with finding your username. If yes, then in order to . I have my phone number setup in my account, so instead of email, I used my phone number. If you previously set up security info on your Microsoft account, you can use this option to retrieve your username. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. She has been the MiniTool editor since she was graduated from university. I know the account is valid because it is the same one I am using in this forum. How does it not exist when I even have a Facebook account with it? Hey, so yesterday, I tried logging in into Minecraft. When I go to "make a new one", it says that the account already exists and that I should try logging in. I have a small business and I set up the network a few years ago. After entering the unique code, you will be able to create a new password and sign in. Run the SaRA package to uninstall Office. Yes. Make sure that your email has the correct domain at the end: Try to log in using your old email address or phone number if they were changed, Click on the top left corner where it says, You can see your Microsoft account name under User information or in the.

Who Is Running For Lieutenant Governor, Graham Wardle Website, The Patrick School National Team, Articles T

that microsoft account doesn t exist