Preaload Image

neil gillespie obituary

Brian loved to fish. Penny James Other occupants: Penny James View 2 Neil Anthony Gillespie Age Guide: 50-54 Director Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36. If it was warm and dry outside, he hit the trails or roads. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Neil Gillespie (18845912)? Shore Acres sold in North Hero; New owners have a few fresh plans To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Neil, father of Vicky Gillespie, James and his wife Elizabeth, Peter and his wife Yvonne and the late 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. January 31, 1934 - April 2, 2008. We are grateful. Write your message of sympathy today. You are God's grace for us" Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Gillespie obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Neil Gillespie Obituary - Parker, AZ - Dignity Memorial View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Neil C Gillespie. Make sure that the file is a photo. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Thank you for your guidance throughout. . 1 Neil Gillespie ER 2002-03 Redditch, Worcestershire, B98. Brians noted race accomplishments include the New York City Marathon, Disney World Marathon, Ironman Canada, Triple and Double Bypass, and a run at Leadville 100 MTB. High 39F. Obituary for Alex Tharp Gillespie, of Little Rock, AR All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Failed to remove flower. Obituary for Alex Tharp Gillespie, Jr., Little Rock, AR There are no volunteers for this cemetery. Neil worked for over 40 years with C.N. Neil, father of Vicky Gillespie, James and his wife Elizabeth, Peter and his wife Yvonne and the late Cathy Brook. Neil C Gillespie - Phone, Address, Background info | Whitepages ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Love from your little hobbit-friend, Gilly. To those who really knew the truth, a. cyclist may be more accurate when you think about him on one of his many bikes. Mr. and Mrs. Alton Benton Smith of Madison have announced the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Allison Renee Smith, to Neil Gillespie Pillow. Loving father of Taylor. Jerry Gillespie Obituary (1935 - 2021) - Hamptonville, NC - Winston 807 Bloomfield Avenue Windsor, CT N. GILLESPIE OBITUARY N. Brian Gillespie, 75, of Windsor, beloved husband for 51 years of Dianne (Steben) Gillespie, passed away peacefully on Saturday,. Add a Photo. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Jim was born in Paris, TN and has. Lewis-Wade - User Trees - Genealogy.com Neil Gillespie Obituary (1933 - 2019) | Nanaimo, British Columbia Sending prayers to you and your family. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. With advice from his grandfather William . Dad wanted to be cremated and Mom wanted a traditional burial with a casket. On November 23, 2019, Neil passed away after a lengthy battle with Alzheimer's. ", "Thank you for all you did to make Dallas' memorial and celebration of his life a good day for our family. Jackie and Steve Haymes. Enter your email address to recieve a notification for any new activity on this notice. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Neil Gillespie Neil Gillespie of Mankota, SK passed away peacefully on November 21, 2019, in Swift Current, SK. Obituary Neil Gillespie, 85, of Moncton, passed away peacefully at the Moncton Hospital on Sunday, June 8, 2014. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. April 1, 2022 Obituary Gillespie, Marjorie passed away peacefully at Riverview Gardens Long Term Care Home on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at the age of 82. Sign up for service and obituary updates. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Jobs Legals Marketplace Licensed Massage Back Page Music Obituaries Real Estate Place an Ad. revlon flex conditioner review; is frankenstein 1931 movie public domain; neil gillespie obituary Aldan, Pennsylvania. ", "As said before, Cathy and Signature Funerals, helped our family create a memory that we will never forget and cherish forever. Funeral Notices - Neil GILLESPIE The obituary notice of Neil GILLESPIE Nottingham, Published in: Nottingham Post. Gillespie, G. Neil (World War II Veteran) - Passed away on September 11, 2011 in his 88th year. Thank you so much for everything. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Working at gas stations to raise funds, he obtained his pilots license at Toronto Centre Island Flying Club at the age of 16. Oops, something didn't work. Abram and Elis college funds (checks payable to College America, account # will be added in memo line), https://support.firstdescents.org/fundraiser/3834971. Telegrams, and lived for many decades in his home on Danforth Street with his sister, Patricia. Neil will be forever missed by his wife Anne, daughter Juliana, son Paul and grandson Ryan. William Gillespie Obituary (2011) - Henderson, Auckland - The New With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. We are sad to announce that on November 23, 2019, at the age of 86, Neil Gillespie (Nanaimo, British Columbia), born in Toronto, Ontario passed away. #191 101X FM 107.9 KFAN-FM/KEEP FM 1100 Warehouse 1102 Gillespie Place 1104 E. Visitation will be at Fergusons Funeral Home, 1657 Mountain Road, Moncton (858-1995) on Wednesday, July 2, from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. In 1963, after completing F104 training in Cold Lake, Alberta, he joined squadrons in France, Germany, and again Cold Lake flying 104s, which was his passion. ely funeral home neptune, nj; longest nfl game weather delay; cari laque bio; Online Forms. Alex Gillespie died on Sunday, December 11, 2011 in Bentonville, Arkansas. Brians noted race accomplishments include the New York City Marathon, Disney World Marathon, Ironman Canada, Triple and Double Bypass, and a run at Leadville 100 MTB. ", "At such a difficult time, it was comforting to have your respectful and tender care of my mom and her arrangements. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de Cecile Pelletier Obituary en temps rel. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. May Brian be lovingly missed, remembered, and always revered. Garrett Funeral Home is in charge. Boroughmuir High School - Wikipedia We have set your language to There was an error deleting this problem. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. She handled all the details of my mother's passing and funeral with professional dignity. Neil will be forever missed by his wife Anne, daughter Juliana, son Paul and grandson Ryan. Multiple photos can be added at point of booking and directly on the notice once it has been published for free. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. Cathy Boomer has a very calming influence and sense of peacefulness about her, even in the most emotional situations. Once submitted your FREE tribute will be moderated before it appears online, you will then be notified via email. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Funeral services will be conducted Thursday September 23rd at 1:00 p.m. in the Oakhurst Chapel of the Robertson County Funeral Home with Reverend Rick Robinson officiating. Neil worked for over 40 years with C.N. Please reset your password. Make sure relatives of Brian Neil Gillespie know they have sympathy messages here. Grandfather of Terry, Karene and Jennifer. A private family memorial service will take place in the spring. Neil Gillespie Obituary When someone asks about Brians most memorable attributes, Abram learned them in his dads final days after listening to the myriad of stories: To Abes list, I will also add that his giggle and smile always lit up a room. Brian was one of the most innovative people I knew at Cerner, I very much enjoyed our talks and his energy and what he brought to the table, he will be deeply missed by many.. Wrestling roundup: Hartland seniors beat state-ranked foes Search above to list available cemeteries. December 23, 2022 (86 years old) View obituary. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. To those who really knew the truth, adevotedcyclist may be more accurate when you think about him on one of his many bikes. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Thanks for your help! Neil was born in May 1929 to Ernest and Valentine (McLaughlin) Gillespie. Alex was born on Christmas Eve, 1951 to Miriam Smith Gillespie and Alex Tharp Gillespie M.D. LARRY GILLESPIE Obituary (1929 - 2021) - Flint, MI - Flint Journal - Legacy If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. January 5, 2023 (96 years old) View obituary. William "Billy" Gillespie Obituary 2023 - Williamson Memorial Funeral Thank you for going the extra step for us", "A giant THANK YOU for your knowledge, care, concern, suggestions and friendship", "Thank you so much for coordinating my mom's funeral. In Lieu of flowers donations can be made to the following: Abram and Eli's college funds (checks payable to College America, account # will be added in memo line). Neil was born in May 1929 to Ernest and Valentine (McLaughlin) Gillespie. Apr 10, 2022 | Obituaries, Obituaries 2022 | 4 comments. The last four years of Neils life were spent at the Bentley in Swift Current, where he enjoyed playing Bridge and had a great interest in the CFL. Receive a notification when services are updated. Brian Neil Gillespie passed peacefully at the age of 42, on April 1st, 2022, after a long and difficult battle with cancer, surrounded by family and friends. My own thoughts of Neil are from my days in the Air Force; while we never worked directly together, our paths frequently crossed and I was always impressed -- as were we all -- with Neil's talent, his good humour and his thoughtfulness. Brian is survived by wife Suzie, sons Abram and Eli, parents Robin and Kenny, brother David, his wife Michelle, and their children, Tyler and Addy. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. ALEX THARP GILLESPIE, age 87, of Little Rock, passed away Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012. Nell C. Gillespie Obituary 13763 Obituaries. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He moved to Winnipeg, MB in November of 1950 and started working for the CPR Railway as a train man. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. If so desired, donations in memory of Neil may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society. neil gillespie obituarymeadowglen lane apartments. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/18845912/neil-a-gillespie. You both have exceeded your calling, and I'm so grateful you were there for me. Neigel O?Neil Gillespie, 69, of 410 Laurel Tree Lane, husband of Connie Bosler Gillespie, died Monday, September 24, 2007 at his residence, following an extended illness. Buildings. Beloved husband of Carrie (nee Ceglia). His love for computer technology transformed into his passion and career. On 14 February 2011 (peacefully) at Avondale Lodge, aged 78 years. Combien gagne t il d argent ? GILLESPIE, Neil Gordon Lt. Col. RCAF, Ret'd On November 23, 2019, Neil passed away after a lengthy battle with Alzheimer's. Predeceased by his parents, Gord and Aileen, sister Valerie Cribben. Show your support Send Flowers Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Try again later. Dad has commented several times since mom's passing how her Celebration of Life was such a nice tribute to her and how grateful he was for that process to be handled so smoothly. You were a calming presence throughout. Sending you our love, For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Try again later. Brian Neil Gillespie - Signature Funerals This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 25, 1979 - Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Margaret I. McGrady. Share Obituary Bala Kakumani, So sad to hear about Brian's passing. This is a carousel with slides. The kindness and love you showed us from day one was truly amazing. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Hartland won its second invitational of the season . Failed to report flower. N. Gillespie Obituary (1946 - 2021) - Windsor, CT - Hartford Courant I had a chance to work with Brian on many occasions, he is immensely knowledgeable, innovative and bottom to the earth person. Neil will be forever missed by his wife Anne, daughter Juliana, son Paul and grandson Ryan. Donations to Alzheimersfoundationwould be welcome. A funeral service will be held on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. with visiting from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. at ST. PAULS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, 120 Murray St., Peterborough. JOHN GILLESPIE OBITUARY John R. Gillespie age 56. Spencer Memorial Home, the staff at the Moncton Hospital and Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital, and the Leger and Allain families. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. He has been a member of St. Pauls Presbyterian Church since 1954. of Neil's Passing. Neil Gillespie | Obituary | Sharing Memories - Arbor Memorial Neil J. Gillespie. Families and friends can share via various social channels, one single share can go further than you think. Brian Neil Gillespie Obituary (1979 - 2022) | Kansas City, Missouri Brian will be sorely missed by his Cerner family. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. In 1963, after completing F104 training in Cold Lake, Alberta, he joined squadrons in France, Germany, and again Cold Lake flying 104s, which was his passion. I am hoping to take a break from your services for a while, but when the need arises again, I will call Signature Funerals. Neil attended Luther College in Regina, SK from 1947 to 1949. Thank you so much. x, This site is brought to you by Reach PLC who are a supplier member to. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Your kindness and thoughtfulness provided peace and comfort for all of us. Neil Gillespie is 86 years old and was born on 09/30/1935. His first two posts were training NATO students to fly T33s in Portage La Prairie, and Saskatoon. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. GILLESPIE, NEIL - Neil Gillespie, 85, of Moncton, passed away peacefully at the Moncton Hospital on Sunday, June 8, 2014. Funeral service will be at Fergusons Funeral Home Chapel on Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 1:30 pm, with Father Allison Carroll officiating. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. Obituary for W.F. Fondly remembered by his brother in law, Jim Smith and wife Judy,sister-in -law, Mary Coates, cousin Virginia Carrigan, nieces, nephews and many dear long time friends.Born September 3, 1933 and raised in Toronto, he knew he wanted to be a pilot from a very early age. You made the whole experience of losing my Dad so much more bearable thank I could have imagined. ", "I feel so lucky to have been able to know you a little and work with you for the funeral of our mom. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Scott Schilmoeller. Growing up he always seemed bigger than life, flying his jets and serving in the RCAF. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Why not be the first person to write a loving message or add a candle. May 14, 2021 NORFOLK Memorial services for Dr. Joel Gillespie, 90, rural Norfolk, will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 20, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Norfolk. Tharp was preceded in death by his parents, Eck and Ora Gillespie of Stamford, Texas; his wife, Miriam Smith. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. GILLESPIE, RONALD NEIL Aged 63, of Jackson, died Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH, as the result of injuries sustained in an automobile accident April. These messages truly impressed me and, I have to say, also very much served to guide my own habits in this regard. There is a problem with your email/password. I could not have been more pleased with my experience. After graduating, he worked for Canadian General Electric in Toronto, Peterborough and Edmonton and finally retired in Peterborough. After the new Gillespie's was opened the . Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. He moved on from Cerner to Bardavon then followed by Google where his passion really started to take off. Very sad to hear about Brian, my prayers to his family and friends for his loss. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Gillespie, Illinois Thomas Campbell , 85 - Apr 24, 2020 Lawrence A. Pianfetti , 79 - Apr 23, 2020 Working at gas stations to raise funds, he obtained his pilots license at Toronto Centre Island Flying Club at the age of 16. ", "Thank you so very much for the "In Loving Memory" book. Your friendship and professionalism went miles to help my family and myself. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Try again later. Somewhere in my memorabilia I still have a rather tattered light blue business card from G.K.O.T.S. Buy Keepsake Print Save Add a free photo Sponsored by Ancestry Search records for Neil GILLESPIE Neil GILLESPIE GILLESPIE Neil. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. You, especially, made such a tragic and sad time more bearable. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. "We can't begin to thank you for all you did to help us with Mike. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Neil A. Gillespie I found on Findagrave.com. Neil Gillespie Anesthesiologist Green Bay, WI Green Bay Anesthesia Medical University of South Carolina Neil Gillespie Vice President Technology at Dunmore Corporation Bristol, PA Dunmore. ", "Words can not express our gratitude for helping us with our loved one's needs and the visitation service. While attendingMissouri State, he met his wife Suzie. I have known Brian Gillespie for a long time and have had an opportunity to closely work with him on numerous occasions. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code.

Wangan Terminal Project, Xoxo Dining Room Dress Code, Articles N